Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Wedding Ring At The MTV VMAs!

Mon, August 29, 2011 12:00am EDT by 5 Comments

auto internet marketing

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 16, 2012

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m no longer positive whether or not this publish is written by means of him as no one else recognize such distinct approximately my trouble. You’re incredible! Thanks!

BLECH

Posted at 11:43 AM on August 29, 2011

Vulgar…. but then again what else can you expect from someone like her?

victory

Posted at 5:05 AM on August 29, 2011

Now that Kim has had her fairy tale wedding and real marital life begins, I hope she can tone down the ‘diva’ persona, at least w/ Kris. Also, it’s so important to make time for her husbabd verses the hectic schedule her mother has signed her up for over the last couple of years, otherwise, their marriage, down the tubes. They’ve known each other less than a year and Kris is just a big kid, I don’t think any man would have the patience being married to a 24 hour, everyday, celebrity.

MMUNGIA

Posted at 3:29 AM on August 29, 2011

Im just so happy that she has someone that loves her. She seems like a great person. I watch their show all the time and I could only dream of being like them.In this lifetime my life is awful, But I really think she is awesome..Congrats Kim!!Keep up all that you guys do, you are very lucky to have talent. Some of us have absolutely none.

twinfish63

Posted at 1:39 AM on August 29, 2011

Hypothetically (?), she could run away from home, penniless, and be able to fund the rest of her life with just those two excessive rings.;)