Want to know how Katy got her blue shadow and pink lip looks for the VMAs? Her makeup artist explains just what he did!
Katy Perry had extra long lashes and bubblgum pink lips that practically matched her wacky and wild hair color. Find out how you can get her look!
Here’s a step-by-step guide of what COVERGIRL celebrity makeup artist Jake Bailey did to create the look!
- On her eyes, I first applied COVERGIRL LiqulineBlast Eyeliner in Blue Boom along the lash line and then blended COVERGIRL Intense ShadowBlast in Blue Bomb over the entire lid. I used COVERGIRL Intense ShadowBlast in Beige Blaze on the inner corner of the eye and then blended COVERGIRL Intense ShadowBlast in Forever Pink all the way up to the brow brown.
- The blue and pink colors mixed together created the gorgeous lavender shade. Intense ShadowBlast worked really well for this look because not only did the liquid formula blend together easily, but the built-in primer allowed it to stay in place all night.
- I finished the eye with NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara in Black on the top and bottom lashes and slightly smudged it into the lash line for a bold look.
- I highlighted her cheeks with a coral shimmer blush and then finished the look with COVERGIRL LipPerfection lipcolor in Temptress, the perfect balance of pink and coral for lips that really popped.
Would you try Katy’s fun VMA look, HollywoodLifers?
More VMA News!
- Adele Overcomes Stage Fright And Performs ‘Someone Like You’ At The MTV VMAs! Watch!
- Justin Bieber Kisses Selena Gomez On The MTV VMAs Black Carpet!
- Russell Brand, Tony Bennett & Bruno Mars Pay Tribute To Amy Winehouse At THe MTV VMAs