Joe Jonas And Ashley Greene's Concert Run-in Rounds Out A Night of Awkward Ex Encounters!

Mon, August 29, 2011 4:03pm EDT by 10 Comments

Something about Aug. 28 had every ex in Hollywood running into each other, and Joe and Ashley supposedly shared an awkward hug!

There’s no doubt Hollywood had it’s hands full with famous former couples coming face-to-face at the MTV Video Music Awards and afterward at Taylor Swift‘s Staples Center concert. Joe Jonas, who has a laundry list of famous exes, not only visited Swift last night but was also forced to play nice with Twilight actress Ashley Greene when he ran in to her at Taylor’s concert!

While Joe had a friendly reunion with ex-girlfriend Demi Lovato, 19, at the VMAs and showed his support for Taylor, his run in with Ashley wasn’t so sweet. Fans were blowing up the internet with reports that Ashley and Joe shared an awkward hug after seeing each other at the show.

Ashley, who ended the relationship with Joe wasn’t giving him signs she wanted to be anything more than casual friends, unlike Taylor Swift and Abduction star, Taylor Lautner who keep fueling the re-kindled romance rumors with their public flirting!

Do you think Ashley and Joe should be friends? Sound off in the comments below!

Momo

Posted at 7:49 AM on September 26, 2011

I don’t know if he was with Ashley (i don’t think so but I want they back!although I know they won’t) but Joe was at the show. There are pictures!!

lol

Posted at 10:26 PM on August 30, 2011

Joe was NOT there. I was at the concert beside the soundbooth. the people in the sound booth are Garrett hedlund, reese witherspoon and her kids, colbie caillat, taylor launter and the guys from parachute.

Stop making up lies.

lol

Posted at 10:27 PM on August 30, 2011

also ashlee green which she hugged also…sorry i forgot

TS

Posted at 11:21 PM on August 29, 2011

Joe was definitely there! My friend works and the Staples Center and I wasn’t able to go since it was sold out and I went the last 2 nights. She said she saw Joe hiding in the soundbooth so people couldn’t see him.

katta

Posted at 1:35 PM on August 30, 2011

haha this is fake!! he never was there

what?

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 29, 2011

I refuse to believe joe is there until there’s proof. me and my friends are at the concert last night and joe was not there. we saw reese and her kids, parachute, garrett hedlund, colbie caillat, ashley green and other celebs. also lautner which she hugged before going to the main stage

DA

Posted at 7:23 PM on August 29, 2011

Joe was there I saw him. I never saw him next to Lautner, but I was busy watching the actual concert…

Rebecca

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 29, 2011

joe was not at taylor’s concert with ashley stop making up lies

Constanza

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 29, 2011

C’mon this is lie!!! Joe wasn’t there… He’s isn’t friend with that bitch

oh lord

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 29, 2011

for the love of god, joe was not there at taylor’s concert which ashlee green attended because in case you all don’t know Taylor and Ashlee are good friends a long long long time ago.