Kelly Rowland Says BFF Beyonce & Jay-Z Already Know The Sex Of Their Baby — And They Have Names Picked Out!

Mon, August 29, 2011 9:30am EDT by 10 Comments

Getty ImagesThe Destiny’s Child duo have been friends for years, and Kelly has no doubt that Beyonce will be the most amazing mother! But how about Jay-Z — will he be a good dad?

You’re not the only one who thought Beyonce’s bump-revealing performance was the best of the night at the MTV VMAs on Aug. 28 — her best friend and former Destiny Child‘s band mate Kelly Rowland agrees! She revealed to HollyBaby.com that Beyonce and Jay-Z planned the big baby reveal and even know the sex of their future child!

“I have known for quite a while,” Kelly told HollyBaby.com at the House of Hype Music Awards presented by Nissan last night, Aug. 28. “She’s happy and Jay is happy and that’s all that counts!”

As for whether or not the superstar couple will be good parents, Kelly has no doubt in her mind — she says Beyonce is a natural!

“I think she’ll be an incredible mother,” Kelly says of 29-year-old Beyonce. “She’s always been motherly. I think that she takes after so many traits from her mother. And I just think its going to be so natural for her. Its natural for her now. I can’t even believe this, to this day!”

And how about Jay-Z? Is he excited and ready to be daddy? “Absolutely…. Absolutely,” Kelly gushed.

What we do know is that’s going to be one TALENTED kid!

–Leigh Blickley, reporting by Russ Weakland

More on Beyonce:

1. Beyoncé Might Be Ready To Start A Family With Jay-Z! Finally!
  2. Beyonce Surprises Harlem Youth Group With A Dance Class!
  3. Beyonce’s Mom Denies That Her Daughter’s Pregnant, So Cancel Those Baby Shower Plans!

Christus Barron

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 8, 2011

Yo kill yourself

Courtney

Posted at 9:54 AM on August 30, 2011

if they already know the sex she’s over 5 months and was told to keep quiet by her doctors for some reason. having Names picked out before you ever conceive is pretty normal I was going to be Melissa until my mom was 8 months pregnant with me and she heard Courtney in a maternity store and felll in love with it and didn’t want my nickname to be Lissy or Missy the two most common ones for Melissa my middle name was supposed to be lee but ended up as Lyn

Dee

Posted at 5:35 PM on September 29, 2011

Actually she can be under 5 mos preg. I was in my 4th month when I found out the sex of my baby.

D

Posted at 4:19 AM on August 30, 2011

Jay Z already has a child out of wedlock, google it. N who cares about that big lipped gangsta pimp and his ho? The world is trippin! I cant stand Bitchyonce! And I am a college very educated person, something they can never buy EDUCATION!!!!!

Moni B

Posted at 7:50 PM on August 31, 2011

What does your college education have to do with this story?!! You can pay for school, but you can’t buy class…………..HMMMMMMM *side eyes a hater*

Tee

Posted at 7:05 AM on September 9, 2011

Beyonce is sitting pretty with her net worth of over 300 million, and her husband at 450 million, so I think they will be okay.

Holley

Posted at 6:50 PM on October 1, 2011

Hello.

christa

Posted at 4:15 AM on August 30, 2011

Now who the f cares about that stripper/singer Bithyonce?

Tee

Posted at 7:02 AM on September 9, 2011

You do since you commented

sammybabe

Posted at 10:32 AM on August 29, 2011

Kelly admits that Beyonce and Jay-Z, 41, have been talking about names and it sounds like they already know the sex of their baby! Boy or girl? We’ll have to wait and see.I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on–a’ge’l’es’s’da’te.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!