Ashley Greene Tells Demi Lovato She's Beautiful And Demi Replies By Calling Ashley Her Friend! So Sweet!

Mon, August 29, 2011 7:10pm EST by 10 Comments

Ashley Greene and Demi Lovato bury their Joe Jonas-sized hatchet and are now friends, complimenting each other publicly on Twitter! We’re so glad they’re on good terms!

All’s well that ends well! Ashley Greene and Demi Lovato supposedly didn’t get along after Ashley started dating Joe Jonas promptly after his split with Demi. In fact, when Demi had her public meltdown while on tour with the Jonas brothers, she even reportedly lashed out at Ashley. But now the two mature women have put that all behind them and are friends — good for them!

“girl… your [sic] beautiful @ddlovato” tweeted Ashley last night. Demi instantly replied, “@AshleyMGreene this is why you’re my friend.. Thank you girl.” It’s so amazing that everyone is getting along, and they have forgotten any past feuds.

Yesterday was a night for reunions, with Ashley not only tweeting at Joe Jonas’ ex Demi Lovato but also attending Jonas ex Taylor Swift‘s concert and announcing what a big Swift fan she was! Ashley even awkwardly hugged Joe at the concert. Not only that, Joe and Demi chatted at the VMAs, although body language experts say they no longer have romantic feelings for each other. Phew! So many encounters!

Are you glad all of young Hollywood is now one big happy family? Sound off below!

Lindsey

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 27, 2014

I totally agree she is very beautiful and extremely gorgeous.

Quin

Posted at 8:44 AM on April 13, 2013

Demi is Perfect!

000

Posted at 1:41 AM on August 31, 2011

Same thing to Bristol Palin, many people especially Democrats hated her because she was pregnant at 17 and they don’t want the young kids worldwide to influence her. But Bristol is helping the young girls not to have sex until they are married. So she became an advocate of teen pregnancy prevention.

shhh

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 30, 2011

Joe was NOT at Taylor’s concert. As you all may not know AShlee and Taylor are very good friends a long long long long time ago. Demi and Ashlee are also friends. Taylor and Demi are also friends. Geez stop making dramas

Frank

Posted at 11:46 PM on August 29, 2011

I am a 35 years old college professor,rich and lonely,now I am seeking a nice woman to live together,so I got a username Matrix1164 on—Meetrich.C óM——-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.Meanwhile,it’s worthy a try.The best part is that it’s completely free, unlike all the other paid dating sites.You do not have to be rich or famous!

Julia

Posted at 9:39 PM on August 29, 2011

Attention whores ..Lol.. this is so hypocrite. Joe was not even in Taylor Swift’s concert

deedqwqw

Posted at 9:28 PM on August 29, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛

theboy

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 29, 2011

On Demi Lovato

She one of the best actress in history of hollywood she friend sister and stand by her peers having said that about haters she’s a great artist because her fans showed support her everyday on stage and off stage, she’s has this great talent her career has gone skyrocking to the top of charts with her new song Skycraper she bounced back form threament and rehab she amazing person shes not fat either becasue I can see she’s most talented person in the world, I’ve heard about her Disorder my reaction is that am shocked everyone is takling about her weight i mean shes looks great as an artist that’s a good friend of mine selena, Justin, and everyone shows her supports at least she tooked my advice form the start shes is the prettiest girl i Know since her debut on Sonny with a chance its been rough day for this lovley young lady they need to show repsect for others by thanking her fans for their support of this matter they need to leave her alone hater is not in good way by talking about her weight and she’s heathly young woman she’s 19 years old. I mean she has done so much in her career I support my good friend and her bodygaruds always project her life and her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas at the VMA’s on Sunday come to think of it that everyone been asking about her personal life is not good for her to hear about rumors about her weight she should take a stand for herself she’s knows that I love her as friend in good way by standing by her side. Demi I want you know that your in my prayers sweetheart your’e amazing young woman because your always kind to others like your fans have showed you support Believe me I’ve been through this situtation before I don’t think why would everyone would talk to her like that behind her back. I’m hoping that she can learn form this mistake get on with your life I love you Demi be strong sweetheart.

hardly home

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 29, 2011

*YOU’RE! It’s YOU’RE Ashley!

lili

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 29, 2011

that was a publicity stunt at it’s lowest, Ashley isn’t popular anymore,calling the paps on herself isn’t working anymore and what better way to get demi fans on her side than to do this.poor ashley so irrelevant.demi’s career is blowing up.