New Pics From Kristen Stewart's 'Snow White!' We Can't Wait To See This Movie!

Sun, August 28, 2011 10:59am EDT by 7 Comments

Part of a castle and a forest from the set of the film have been spotted! Hopefully soon we’ll see more of Kristen in action!

Kristen Stewart‘s Snow White And The Huntsman is shaping up to be one exciting film!

From what we know of Kristen’s role, she won’t be anything like the Snow White we’ve grown up with — and that’s great!

Snow White And The Huntsman also stars Charlize Theron as the evil queen, Sam Claflin as the prince and Chris Hemsworth as the huntsman.

More Kristen Stewart News!

1. Did Kristen Stewart Break Up Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins?
  2. Robert Pattinson Reveals Why Kristen Stewart ‘Tears Out My Heart!’
  3. Kristen Stewart Is Most Like A Vampire Out Of All The ‘Breaking Dawn’ Stars, Says Co-Star!

gta 5 Beta Key gta 5 Key

Posted at 7:03 AM on June 8, 2012

I savour, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Lilly

Posted at 7:36 PM on August 29, 2011

Jeez can anyone say Alice in Wonderland. Kristen’s outfit looks just like the armour used in Alice in Wonderland. This movie is going to be so bad! And just some advice think for yourself don’t be a mindless Twi sheep. I’m so tired of real actors being past over because all the Twi sheep just follow the group and don’t think for themselves. Look Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart know the awards are rigged because of the young girls they both know it’s a joke and they know that they haven’t earned the awards.I think Robert Pattinsone said it best these young girls have ruined my life. Don’t you see that he is trying to put the entire Twi crap behind him. I don’t know if he can act I haven’t seen him show any acting ability but I will say he keeps trying to break away from Twilight and his so called fans won’t let him. You young girls or mothers that are obsessed with him are not helping him.If you listen to his interviews he has tried to say it a dozen ways. Stop! He has said he wants to be known outside of Twilight, he said he had a dream of walking up to a screaming girl fan and knocking her out and yelling stop ruining my life. If you continually ignore him, I don’t think you can say that you are a fan. Another reason all these rigged awards are bogus is in Hollywood the Razzies are better known than most other awards shows and like the Oscars has a voting body of 650 people.The Razzies are usually held the night before the Oscar’s and the awards are for the worst actors, movies etc in for that year.Since the Twi series started it has earned over 16 nominations for Worst actor, actress, movie, special effects. Hollywood goes by these more than other award shows. Robert Pattinson has earned 3 nominations as worse actor. New Moon Eclipse and Remember Me. Kristen has earned that many or more.So for god sakes leave these people alone.

lia

Posted at 9:24 AM on August 29, 2011

GUYS VOTE FOR BREAKING DAWN AT THE SCREAM AWARDS 2011
VOTE VOTE COMMOM ALL THE TAYLOR KRISTEN AND ROBERT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica

Posted at 11:22 PM on August 28, 2011

Incredibly stoked for this movie!!! Wished it was summer 2012 already!!!

Alexa

Posted at 9:23 PM on August 28, 2011

Yeah, these are rather late, but the sets look pretty impressive and I can’t wait to see SWATH.

Jen

Posted at 8:20 PM on August 28, 2011

Where are the new pics???? This is ancient.

noa

Posted at 11:36 AM on August 28, 2011

you are late as allways.. that is nothing new