Deena From The 'Jersey Shore' Looks Like Rainbow Bright At The VMAs!

Sun, August 28, 2011 9:28pm EDT by 8 Comments

In a multi-colored strapless, it looked more like a Halloween costume than a red carpet frock!

Leave it to a member of the Jersey Shore to give us one of the most colorful looks at the Video Music Awards — literally! Deena showed up on the black carpet looking like a figurine from the game Candy Land! From the length of her strapless mini to the combo of colors and her highlights, it definitely wasn’t her best bet!

While the Jersey Shore gals definitely aren’t known for their ability to look demure on the red carpet, Deena definitely beats out the rest for worst dressed! I think her Rainbow Bright get-up would’ve been more appropriate on Halloween — but what do you think?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Julia. Esq

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 29, 2011

Rainbow bright? No… It looks like Rainbow Bright Threw Up on her dress.

BLECH

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 29, 2011

BLECH!!!!!

brandi

Posted at 2:56 AM on August 29, 2011

I thought she was the best dressed. Fashion has completely changed these last couple years. Anything bright is better. Stop hating. Goggled it because I’m buying it. It’s under 500 dollars and I have to have it.

Jessica

Posted at 11:19 PM on August 28, 2011

i love it.. i think it would make the perfect homecomming dress for someone with blonde hair. i think a girl at my school wore it last year lol anyone know where she got it! i want it?

Kynt

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 28, 2011

She looks like a rainbow hooker

Michelle

Posted at 10:57 PM on August 28, 2011

for a club night anyway…maybe not red carpet, but hell look at Nicki n Lady Gaga

Michelle

Posted at 10:56 PM on August 28, 2011

I thought it was cute actually…

cherryblueberry6

Posted at 8:27 AM on November 1, 2012

I think it suits her! I like Deena, so whatever she wears is okay with me!