Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum's Sexy NYC Date Night — They're Crazy In Love!

Sat, August 27, 2011 2:40pm EDT by 5 Comments

Jennifer

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 28, 2011

This is what I’m talking about a real love story with a dare good ending. They both came on the show looking for love and a soulmate and Ashley is for real and JP is also, Why couldn’t Emily get her reason for coming on the show for Brad really cared about her and all she did was hurt him more ways then one, I feel she is all about being seen and hope a tv producers will find her good looking and give her a job on tv she was trying to find love. she need to take a real good look at Jason and Molly and Ashley and JP they are real. to the show DeAnna and Ali will never get married they are players her Ali being engaged for a year and nothing that a joke to the tv veiwers and DeAnna she don’t know what and who she want for a husband. Good luck Ashley and JP I will be wait for my invite to the wedding I watched you two from start to finish and then some so I feel your happiness. Jennifer from Texas

lucy

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 28, 2011

They’re obsessed with each other!I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on–a’ge’l’es’s’da’te.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!

SarahJ

Posted at 2:28 AM on August 28, 2011

I think I see Jesus on her knee!!!

megan

Posted at 8:27 PM on September 2, 2011

Hilarious!

pet

Posted at 11:12 AM on September 6, 2011

very hilarious. there sems to be an image though. i love these two