Taylor Swift Blogs Retro Photos Of Herself! Do YOU Like Her Classic Look?

Fri, August 26, 2011 3:38pm EDT by 6 Comments

Taylor took to her blog to share photos of a trip that she took with friends to the beach.

Taylor Swift tweeted, saying, “We went to Charleston and I brought my camera. A photo blog. http://tinyurl.com/3r6k96m.” Taylor’s big sunglasses, red lipstick and head scarf is a blast from the past that should definitely be a part of YOUR present!

It’s so nice of Taylor to share photos of her trip with her fans! The singer explained why she was so willing to share, saying, “And because your niceness is why I get to take vacations, I thought I’d share them with you.”

A scarf is a perfect way to keep hair from getting blown all over your face at the beach and the extra large sunglasses will protect your eyes from late summer sun!

What do you think of her 1950′s look, HollywoodLifers?

–Eden Univer

Lardbutt

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 29, 2011

Why are u obbessed with turtles just stop talking about them

fart onyou

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 29, 2011

hey lard butt stop being so mean it could be a 2 year old for all you know

Marcia Huit

Posted at 12:32 PM on August 29, 2011

I love turtles why are people so mean to turtles i love them

lilly anderson

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 29, 2011

Ello Taylor, I like totyls (turtles)!!!!, I know where you live…………………

woot bobosins

Posted at 12:30 PM on August 29, 2011

w00t w00t i also know where you live………… i am going ot find you……… ; )

Angelica Bulotano