Miley Cyrus Shows Off Two More Tattoos — And One Matches Boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth!

Fri, August 26, 2011 3:30pm EDT by 21 Comments

Miley Cyrus isn’t a stranger to marking her body with meaningful tattoos and now has Hollywood talking about her brand new ‘OM’ ink on the inside of her right wrist, only adding to the growing number of sentimental messages on her body.

There’s no doubt 18-year-old Miley Cyrus is grown up and making all her own decisions. Being a mega-star, image is an important factor to consider, and while some may not like the idea of a role model marking their body with ink, Miley isn’t letting anyone’s opinions stop her from expressing the things she holds near and dear to her heart.

Barely a month after Miley stepped out with an equal sign inked on her ring finger to show her support for the LGBT message, “All LOVE is equal.” She added ‘OM‘ to her right wrist. This is the tenth tattoo for Miley, who shares a matching ankle tattoo with boyfriend, 21-year-old Liam Hemsworth.

Besides those three tattoos, Miley has ‘Just Breathe’ on her ribcage, a dream catcher on her side, the word ‘Love‘ on her inner ear, an anchor on her wrist as well as a heart, peace sign and cross on her fingers. Whew! That’s a lot of ink!

Do you think Miley should keep getting tattoos? Let us know in the comments!

alissa

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 30, 2012

If that what she want’s I mean isn’t it her body, I think it’s cool that she has a tattoo.

Ashley

Posted at 12:34 AM on March 29, 2012

Who cares her body. People take it so personally u don’t know her get over your crazy obsessed fans get a real life

kayla

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 11, 2012

u shouldnt be doing these bad stuff! be like selena gomez she doesnt do anything bad neither does demi lovato! be good! i used to idol u but not any more! now u have no fans! thanku for ur time! BYE! :( from:kayla

Asdfghjkl

Posted at 1:33 AM on April 5, 2012

That is so stupid, dont judge someone because of theyre tattoos, like yes, miley smokes and whatever, she has some tattoos, but the reason she gets fans is because of her singing and acting, not the stuff she does in her own time, so what if she has tattoos, that doesnt change her? And demi lovato has heaps of tattos? Like wtf, have you not noticed? No celebrities are how we see them, and miley isnt hiding how she actually acts because of being famous and that she had younger fans, i bet selena and demi smoke, and drink and do things normal teenagers do just like miley, so leve them alone and stop judging, ffs. -_-

Lorraine

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 13, 2012

wel the way i see it she is an independent girl who can do watever she pleases and 4 dat matter Miley should get more tattoos on if she wants to…

You rock Miley…

Dykoslaze

Posted at 5:33 AM on December 19, 2011

There’s no big deal with those tattoos

sash

Posted at 12:24 AM on October 1, 2011

kool

LA

Posted at 4:53 PM on September 7, 2011

She is what she is. If she wants tattoos, she can have them. Get over yourself people! It’s her body, not yours.

SO

Posted at 11:20 AM on September 2, 2011

The tattoos are NOT matching miley’s is full black and a circle with something in Liam’s has color and is bigger

Dania

Posted at 10:56 PM on August 31, 2011

Just imagine how she will look when she is 70 with those tattoos, especially the one on her side…..

Amanda

Posted at 7:53 PM on September 12, 2011

Just as bad as you, except covered with art, so why should that be a bad thing?? I have a ton of tattoos myself and you know what? if I make it to 70 I’ll get another one to celebrate!

theboy

Posted at 9:39 PM on August 28, 2011

On Miley Cyrus

I’m Disponited that she didn’t Aoplogzie to me yet I just don’t understand what the world are you thinking right now even ought I wouldn’t care about anyone espically herself I will never forget her who are you? anyway your not the same person as I thought you were going to be I thought I knew you but no you turned it against me mabye I was wrong about you Still you haven’t Aopologzie to me your still making me upset with you that I won’t forgive or forget that night SNL on March 5, 2011 since you make fun of me I’m sick and tried of you for everything you put me through who do you think are your jerk I will never forgive you this day you haven’t done anything right now I see you on TV Tonight I don’t get one single Aoplogzie thanks for runine my life Miley I hope your happy now.

Julia

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 27, 2011

I don’t think she is being a good role model. People don’t make a big deal with Demi because she doesn’t dress inappropriately or smoke and drink in other countries. I dont like Miley. Yes, she has the right to do that, but just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Just because you can cheat on your wife doesn’t mean you should, right!?

Emily

Posted at 9:46 AM on September 3, 2011

you can hardly compare getting tattoos to cheating on your wife. It isn’t a sin to ink your skin?

Gene

Posted at 8:50 PM on August 27, 2011

I agree on amanda, everything Miley does is a big deal. She’s 18 right? No one can stop her on getting tattoos. That’s her way to express herself. There’s nothing wrong bout it.

amanda

Posted at 10:52 AM on August 27, 2011

i love mileys tattoos but wat i don’t get is demi lovato has around that many and no one seems to give a damn about its alright if demi gets a tatoo the world don’t freak out. But if miley cyrus gets ones god for bid people have to make it a big deal and say shes to young and its stupid. people at my school who r 17 get them and what they get are stupid.

Arissa

Posted at 8:55 PM on August 26, 2011

Ok, First, shes 18 and she can get as many as she wants! Im her fan, but I can’t tell her what to do, neither can u! on my opinion, they all have meaning to her! I say that if people get tattoes, they should get them if they have meaning to them! If not, then don’t think about getting one!
Plus, they are small except for her dreamcatcher!

Bay

Posted at 7:32 PM on August 26, 2011

Dont forge her cross tattoo on her right hand :)

REEVE

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 26, 2011

Think it’s nice that they’re making a statement about how committed they feel. Just love watching THE LAST SONG. And to know that was the beginning of such a beautiful love story.

Naomi

Posted at 4:40 PM on August 26, 2011

They’re just tattoos. I really don’t see what the big deal is. Most of her tattoos are small, so it doesn’t matter. Last time I checked, she’s 18 and she can get tattoos if she wants to.

c

Posted at 4:08 PM on August 26, 2011

phew! thats a lot of cliche ink!