Britney Spears Admits: I Would Have Been A Teacher If I Hadn't Found Fame! Would You Let Her Teach Your Kids?

Fri, August 26, 2011 11:17am EST by 5 Comments

The singer is so obsessed with kids, she insists she’d either be a stay-at-home mom to her boys, or seek a career teaching others!

Britney Spears knows exactly where she’d be if she wasn’t an international pop superstar. She’d be working with children. Do you think she’d make a good teacher?

“Career-wise I’d probably be a teacher,” Britney, 29, tells PopJustice.com. “I love kids and even in what I do now one of my favorite parts of my day is getting to meet my fans before the show. Especially the little ones. They are always so cute.”

Either that, or a stay-at-home mom: “I’d be raising my family. Being a mom. I’m very strong in the way I raise my kids and stuff.”

Britney’s claims are a little surprising, since she lost custody of her own sons, Sean Preston, 5, and Jayden James, 4, back in 2007.

She seems to have put her troubles behind her now — but would you be happy to let her look after your kids?

Weigh in, HollyMoms!

– Ian Garland

More Britney on HollyBaby:

1. Britney Spears Goes Boating With Sean Preston & Jayden James — But Where Are Their Life Jackets?
  2. Britney Spears V. Kate Gosselin — Which Mom Has The Sexier Abs?
  3. Britney Spears’ Niece Maddie Sings Her Song ‘Up ‘N’ Down!’ Too Cute!

amanda

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 28, 2011

she wouldve had a normal life and gone 2 college her life wouldnt have turned out so f*ckd up and she wouldve most likely stayed in her small hometown and not moved 2 the messed up wrld of la la land(hollywood) so yes i would let her teach my kids had she not turned famous

LALALALAL

Posted at 2:19 AM on August 28, 2011

I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH IM UR BIIGEST FAN ! AND YESSS SHE MAKES A GREAT MOM AND GREAT TEACHER BUT I HOPE SHE SHOULD STICK WITH MUSIC !I LOVEHER NEW ALUBUM IS THE BESTTT <3333333333 BTW BEAUTIFUL KIDSSS SHE HAVES :))))))) PPL PLZ PRAY FOR US WHO LIVES IN NEW YORK THAT WERE GONNA BE OKAY BEFORE THE HURRICANE COMESSS ;.(((( im so scared !!!!

Shannon

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 27, 2011

she probably wouldn’t have gone through all the troubles she had if she wasn’t famous, so i don’t really understand why people are voting no

dumas1000

Posted at 8:05 PM on August 26, 2011

Sadly, she would be in very poor shame if not for the fame. Money has saved Britney’s life. Tons of money. She could not take care of herself, yet nobody would care about that fact if not for all the money she has. There are plenty of people just like Britney roaming the streets and eating out of garbage cans. Nobody cares about them. Because, unlike Britney, they are not rich.

Aisha

Posted at 4:07 PM on August 26, 2011

I love her she is sooooo great !! Not as a singer but as a mom !!