Victoria Secret Supermodel Marisa Miller Is Ryan Reynolds's New Leading Lady!

Thu, August 25, 2011 6:45pm EDT by 6 Comments

Even with rumors flying in Hollywood about of a hot new romance with Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds has a new woman in his life and she comes in the form of a supermodel!

It seems these days you can’t be considered a supermodel unless you can be put in front of a movie camera and do more than just look pretty. Fortunately for Victoria Secret Angel and Sports Illustrated swimsuit supermodel, 33-year-old Marisa Miller, she’s the whole package and just landed her first feature role in the super natural action movie R.I.P.D. starring Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges.

After a string of television guest spots on shows like Entourage, Gary Unmarried, and How I Met Your Mother, Marisa is no stranger to acting. However, her character in R.I.P.D. will take her beyond the regular role of being the hot girl. Playing the human avatar of Jeff’s ghostly character, Marisa will also be acting alongside Hollywood heavy hitters Kevin Bacon, Mary-Louise Parker, and Stephanie Szostak.

Do you think supermodels should be acting too? Sound off in the comments below!

papijump online

Posted at 7:13 AM on April 2, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer something back and aid others like you helped me.

free angry birds

Posted at 7:07 AM on April 2, 2012

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have found out till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the supply?|What i do not realize is actually how you are now not really much more well-appreciated than you may be right now. You are so intelligent.

free bubble shooter full screen

Posted at 7:05 AM on April 2, 2012

I get pleasure from, lead to I found just what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

houdini help desk

Posted at 7:05 AM on April 2, 2012

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my blog so i came to return the want?.I’m trying to find issues to enhance my site!I suppose its adequate to use some of your concepts!!

xerox documate 510

Posted at 5:03 AM on April 2, 2012

Fantastic website. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you to your effort!

aeeafg

Posted at 10:25 PM on August 25, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.