Find out exactly what products she wore and how they were applied!
For her wedding, Kim Kardashian enlisted the help of one of her favorite makeup artists, Mario Dedivanovic. Here’s what he did for the big day!
People reports that Mario wanted to keep the “princess vibe” alive in Kim’s beauty look. This is how he did it:
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish loose powder to set the base.
- Lancôme 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Golden Frenzy: “I swept the golden shade all over lid, the darkest shade along her crease and the lightest shade I used on the brow bone to highlight. I swept the golden colors along Kim’s lower lash line for a super-soft smoky look,” Mario tells People.
- Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes mascara in So Black.
- Guerlain Teracotta bronzing powder: “To chisel her cheeks, I swept it along the hollows of her cheeks.”
- Her lips involved three products: YSL Dessin des Levres lip liner in Nude Beige, Lancôme’s L’Absolu Nu lipstick in Coral Sand, and finally Lancôme La Laque Fever lip gloss in Ravishing Coral”