Kate Gosselin Is A Jog-Aholic & You'll Never Guess What Keeps Her Going!

Thu, August 25, 2011 10:21am EST by 6 Comments

If you think Kate’s running all over town listening to the audio version of her book, think again — she’s rocking out!

Kate Gosselin might sport a stone-faced expression but she’s letting loose … on the inside. The mom-of-eight took to her Twitter on Aug. 25 to answer one question we’ve all been wanting to know for a while: what’s on her iPod? Kate is seen jogging near her Reading, Pa., home almost every day and now we know how she manages to stay entertained for those 10 mile runs!

“I solve problems,make plans &dream,” Kate tweeted when asked what’s on her iPod. “I listen 2 running music, Rihanna, Pink, Lady Gaga etc … sumXs I focus on 1 foot in front of other.”

We love how Kate, 36, is so hip and not working out to some Vivaldi concerto! If listening to Rihanna will get you Kate’s body after having eight kids, then bring on the “Rude Boy”!

— Chloe Melas

More Entertainment News Here!

1. Selena Gomez To Host VMA Pre-Show! Will She Interview Justin Bieber On The Carpet?
  2. Joe Jonas Is Presenting At MTV’s Video Music Awards!
  3. OMG! Sneak Peek of ‘The Hunger Games’ Slated To Show At MTV VMAs!

asian brides

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 23, 2012

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny clear idea

Lisa

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 25, 2011

As a mom of 6 (the hard way, one at a time), and 40 years old, I’m proud of my graying hair, wrinkled eyes and little muffin top (worked REALLY hard to get that down to little). All of that shows that I’ve put in the time and love WITHOUT a nanny, cleaning ladies, camera crew, plastic surgeries, monthly highlighting, regular manicures and pedicures. I don’t think this woman has listened to Rihanna to get her shape. I think sacrificing her children’s privacy and family life has done that.

Ashley

Posted at 12:25 PM on August 25, 2011

Hey Kate, with a failed marriage, estranged family members, children with academic and behavioral concerns, fake boobs, fake tan, being rude and mean spirited to other people, being a chronic liar, a grifter asking for freebies on Twitter, exploiting your own children for seven years when photos and TV clearly show them under great stress, I WOULD SPEND LESS TIME RUNNING AND TWEETING AND BEGIN CHANGING YOUR UGLY AND SELF ABSORBED INSIDE.

Mary Ann

Posted at 1:24 PM on August 25, 2011

Ashley, couldn’t have said it better myself! I can’t believe Kate is only 36. All of the tanning,not eating correctly and stress (brought on herself) make her look like she’s in her 40’s or 50’s!! Real beauty comes from the inside and that’s where Kate is the ugliest.

Lola B

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 25, 2011

Very well said Ashley. Kate’s totally fake inside and out. There is nothing about her to admire.

sammybabe

Posted at 10:39 AM on August 25, 2011

We love how Kate, 36, is so hip and not working out to some Vivaldi concerto!I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on–a’ge’l’es’s’da’te.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!