Demi Lovato's Emotional 'Skyscraper' Performance on 'America's Got Talent' Stuns The Crowd!

Thu, August 25, 2011 10:22am EST by 10 Comments
Loading video...

Demi continues to be amazing on massive stages — we’re so proud of her!

Demi Lovato keeps knocking her live performances out of the park, most recently belting out “Skyscraper” on the Aug. 24 episode of America’s Got Talent!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers — will you buy Demi’s upcoming record?

– William Earl

More Demi!

1. Is Joe Jonas Apologizing To Demi Lovato In His New Song, ‘I’m Sorry’?
  2. Demi Lovato Steals Something From The Kardashians For Her Music Video Shoot!
  3. Wilmer Valderrama Confirms He’s Single. Demi Lovato Is Officially Back On The Market!

website

Posted at 11:12 AM on June 10, 2012

Magnificent post, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector do not understand this. You should continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help other customers like its aided me. Good job.

Chimney cleaning seattle,Fireplace inspections seattle,Chimney inspection seattle,Furnace flues seattle,Fireplaces seattle,Wood stove installation seattle,Inserts seattle,Zero clearance fireplaces seattle,Prefabricated fireplaces seattle,Prefabricated pan

Posted at 7:29 AM on June 10, 2012

Wonderful issues altogether, you simply won a emblem new reader. What could you recommend about your post that you simply made some days ago? Any certain?

iPhone 5

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 30, 2012

It is in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Impressed

Posted at 7:48 PM on August 26, 2011

(to the person below)

I guess everyone has their own opinion but honestly I was impressed. You can tell she was nervous because after all this is only her second performance in about a yr. However she did better than artist that haven’t stopped performing. Plus she started playing a bit of piano c’mon. That’s impressive. The girl is seriously multi-talented.

not impressed

Posted at 11:02 PM on August 25, 2011

honestly, i wasn’t impressed… i didn’t think it was that great her voice was cracking

cj

Posted at 9:16 PM on August 25, 2011

wow… that was amazing… a really love Demi..

demi always!

Posted at 4:11 PM on August 25, 2011

Demi Lovato’s NYC presale SOLD OUT in FOUR MINUTES!

andreea

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 25, 2011

lololol
she’s 19 not 18
you guys already forgot

urgh...

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 25, 2011

That was amazing

sammybabe

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 25, 2011

Demi, 18, looks happy and healthy — and made singing this epic song seem easy. We’re so obsessed!I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on–a’ge’l’es’s’da’te.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!