'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Splits From Her Boyfriend Daniel Alvarez!

Wed, August 24, 2011 5:32pm EDT by 23 Comments

Daniel confesses that Farrah’s selfish ways were too much for him to take: ‘She was demanding and bossy and belittled me!’

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham and her boyfriend Daniel Alvarez have called it quits! Daniel, 23, dumped Farrah, 20, on Aug. 13 after he had enough of Farrah treating him and his friends like crap!

“She was getting really rude to his friends,” a source tells Star magazine. “He put up with a lot from her, but when she started mistreating his friends for no reason he got really upset.”

Farrah’s haughty attitude and bossy ways are the reasons Daniel had to say goodbye. “She was demanding and bossy and belittled me,” Daniel admits. “There was nothing you could say to her — she thinks she is right no matter what.”

And Farrah’s faults seem to be the reason her relationships have failed in the past. “Farrah is very alone and can’t keep relationships,” explains Daniel. “She says, ‘It’s because people are jealous of me; I was the most beautiful girl in the school.’ [But] until she was 16, she was given everything, and when she wasn’t she would throw a fit. So between that and the show, she is on a power trip.”

The breakup drama carried onto Twitter on Aug. 16. “He dumped me … @ImDanielAlvarez ur so immature and unimportant,” Farrah apparently tweeted, according to OK! magazine.

But the Tweet has since been taken down  — and Farrah maintains that Daniel hacked onto her account and wrote the message himself. “SORRY. Daniel my ex hacked my twitter. I don’t care to talk further. Im moving forward . Please just know he is purposely wanting attention,” she said that same day.

“@ImDanielAlvarez we all see you running , lmao good job at trying to get attention,” Farrah continued to write. “@ImDanielAlvarez Coward. stay away from my accounts. Hope you enjoy the attention you wanted to get from talking to me”

Daniel responded: “Wow @F1abraham I’m amused by your attempt to belittle me & make me appear like a real prick. One cannot run from the truth…”

More ‘Teen Mom:’

1. Maci Bookout Leaving ‘Teen Mom’ For Bentley? ‘I Don’t Want To Steal His Childhood!’
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Recap: Catelynn Christmas Shops For Carly, Amber Goes On A Date & Maci Tells Kyle She’s Ready To Have ANOTHER Baby!
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Lands a Role In The New ‘Charlie’s Angels’ TV Show!

Kristin

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 28, 2012

All I can say is I don’t personally know Farrah, but I hate the way she treats her parents! Any of you defending her actions towards them have obviously never had children. When you are up every other hour of the night to care for you infant child, raise them and give up everything you possibly can for them only to be up all hours of the night worrying about them as teenagers because you can’t imagine your life without them…. And they turn around and treat you like she does her parents, then lets see how you feel! One day your heart will belong to your child and it’s amazing how easily it can hurt for them or because of them!

Dalia

Posted at 10:45 AM on August 28, 2012

Farrah is a selfish person and does demand alot like how do you go to dates to marriage that’s scares guys! If she wants this she might as well date a 45 year old or a grandpa! Guys nowadays are the least bit thinking this. And I hate how she treats her parents like hello Farrah there only helping u! You dumb broad some other teen mom parents disown there kids make them live with their grandmother! She needs to wake up and hear herself how she talks. Yes Farrah u might be pretty but looks fade over the years. Nobody’s jealous of u I’m not I feel sorry for you. Daniel was an okay person. I can’t tell if he was the greatest but by far he was okay. Farrah needs to really see how she is and how she talks to her parents and your 20 years old grow up.

JLG702

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 21, 2012

Farrah is delusional! She still has a lot of growing up to do. Until then, any man should run the other way!

Tracey

Posted at 10:24 PM on August 16, 2012

Team farah!n sophias soooo cute

menley

Posted at 3:13 PM on August 18, 2012

So…even after Farrah totally insults poor Daniel’s step-mom about how she will be a “lone bird” because she never had children? Wow..good luck to you!

Ashley Mills

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 18, 2012

I agree with you! That was SO mean! She should know better..

Tracey

Posted at 10:22 PM on August 16, 2012

Well if u ask me i love farrah i act just like her pple r jealous of her leave farrah alone! N she dsnt have an attitude she just knows how to defend herself n yes she is always rite i like jennelle n amber too!

Ashley Mills

Posted at 12:03 PM on August 17, 2012

I agree with ya

JLG702

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 21, 2012

People aren’t jealous of her or you, I promise! Lmao at you

JL

Posted at 6:12 PM on April 19, 2013

i hope you never have children…

Jayla

Posted at 2:47 PM on August 11, 2012

Farrah really need a lot of prayers. I hope she reads her BIBLE then she will realize you reap what you sew. If she is rude and disrespectful to her Mom and Dad..Sophia will be the same toward her, but worse. Her parents are enablers. They allow her to walk all over them and be rude..they probably tolerate her because of their grand daughtet but they are really contributing to Sophia’s DOWNFALL. Iam going to continue to pray for her and her Mom&Dad. PLEASE GROW UP FARRAH and STOP being “self centered”. Its not about U anymore!!!

Jennifer

Posted at 1:13 AM on August 15, 2012

agreed. couldnt have said it better, nice to see someone talk abouth christ.

Ashley Mills

Posted at 12:00 PM on August 15, 2012

Oh come on!!! Farrah treats her parents like the way she does because she feels like they think Farrah can’t handle taking care Sophia in FL by herself.. She is 20 years old. She is an ADULT. It just looks like her mom and dad think they need to hold her hand and treat her like their little girl… Yes, Farrah may be aggresive or mean and rude but she has a child to take care of and starting school.. Thats alot of pressure…

Kyla

Posted at 8:51 PM on August 7, 2012

Wow! I am honestly surprized to see her and Daniel relationship lasted this long!!!! That girl is so disconnected to reality it is sad. She treats her parents like shit and Sophia is following in her foot steps. Sophia is getting mean to her mom in baby talk:(
I felt bad for Daniel the very first date. I wanted him to run as fast as he could from her. Gosh, could you imagine them having a dissagreement for the first time? ” uh, oh my God Daniel, shut up you are like so annoying me.”

Ashley Mills

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 15, 2012

Farrah didnt even say that to him. :-/

Ashley

Posted at 5:09 PM on August 4, 2012

Its august 4th, how could he have dumped her on Aug 13?

Ashley

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 4, 2012

NEVER MIND

goodgrief

Posted at 11:57 AM on September 21, 2011

Farrah is a spoiled brat but her parents are mostly to blame…because she was probably always given everything she wanted, never made to mind and now a spoiled child, yes child…she is far from being a grown up. On one hand I see she is trying to become independent…well sort of …and the other she treats her parents like trash. She needs an @ss whopping which she probably has never gotten in the first place which results in the way she is. Her parents need to toughen up and not always be there at her becken call. …..she needs to learn to appreciate her parents and all they do actually. Plus…i am so tired of her fake tears its driving me nuts…she really thinks she knows everything but…she knows nothing about real life. Yes she is easy on the eyes as the saying goes…..but She gets uglier and uglier as time goes on because…she is ugly to everyone around her….. what comes around goes around and I hope one day Sophia will be just as sweet and nice to her as she is to her parents and she will be…..becuause Sophia is learning from the best right…her Mother.

Tanya

Posted at 9:55 PM on September 6, 2011

I just watched yet another episode of Teen Mom-and surprise-Farrah continues to show the most despicable, disrespectful, selfish, whiny ass attitude that I have ever seen!! You would think that having a child herself that she would appreciate the extraordinary lengths that her parents go to to support her. She shows zero respect, loyalty, or appreciation for her parents- or anyone for that matter.She needs to grow the hell up and completely change her outlook and her attitude. If not-I predict that she will be lonely and bitter in her old age!

Kelly

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 14, 2011

I think she is so friggin rude. I could slap her the way she talks to her Parents. I love how she calls her Dad Michael.
What a snotty, stuck up, bee itch.

Whosyermomma

Posted at 8:58 PM on August 25, 2011

“hope you enjoy the attention you wanted to get from talking to me”

Wow, I didn’t know she was so famous and beyond the ordinary folk. I like how she says he hacked her accounts. If he hacked them, wouldn’t he have written something bad about her, not himself?

JLH

Posted at 11:11 PM on August 31, 2011

Farrah is a disrespectful looser. She is so mean to everyone on the show. She deserves what she gets.

Jessica

Posted at 12:14 AM on August 25, 2011

Honestly I believe him Farrah come off as a bitch and Farrah is not pretty I really don’t get what anyone would see in her. Her personality would be a total turn off Farrah really need to realize that she is not on beyonce level beyonce is beautiful and she is humble. Farrah is going to alone in life if she does not change daniel really paint a image of Farrah that was way worst than how she apperance on teen mom.