Taylor Swift Talks About Her Infamous Wardrobe Malfunction For The First Time!

Wed, August 24, 2011 4:15pm EST by 9 Comments
Taylor Swift Talks About Her Infamous Wardrobe Malfunction For The First Time!

Taylor Swift explains the windy situation that resulted in her flashing her fans!

Everyone was shocked when the conservative country crooner gave the audience at her Saint Louis concert quite the peep show! Taylor Swift talked to Ryan Seacrest Aug. 23 and explained what went wrong that caused her dress to reveal more than she anticipated.

“We have wind machines for a few songs in the show and they weren’t supposed to be on during that song. I walked over thinking it wasn’t on and it just kind of blew it up a little bit,” said Taylor on On Air With Ryan Seacrest.

While all wardrobe malfunctions tend to be a little embarrassing, Taylor handled it with dignity and grace. Besides, the girl barely showed more skin than an average Miley Cyrus costume! Instead of being frustrated by the mistake that caused her indecent exposure, Taylor just soldiered on through her set and didn’t let it effect her performance.

“I was just sort of like, ‘Well, that’s new’ and just continued on with the show,” Taylor explained.

We’re glad that America’s sweetheart isn’t too rattled by her rebellious wardrobe! Tell us what you thought of her response to the embarrassing ordeal! Do YOU think she handled it well?

Nicole Fukuoka

More Taylor!

1. Taylor Swift & John Mayer Spotted Together In Milwaukee!
  2. Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift Go To College For A Day And Pretend To Be Students!
  3. Taylor Swift Looks Amazing Without Being Over-Styled — See Six Pics in ‘Teen Vogue’!

K

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 10, 2013

Taylor is amazing and talented. I <3 Taylor!

jeller

Posted at 5:05 PM on September 3, 2011

american skanks are so dumb

sofia

Posted at 2:27 PM on August 25, 2011

deu pra ver toda a bunda dela!!

sawka

Posted at 7:07 AM on August 25, 2011

o kurdeee xd pokazała gacie … i tyle. wielka afera, no naprawde, każdemu może się zdarzyć chyba, nie ? proste ;p

lizz

Posted at 6:14 AM on August 25, 2011

atleast she wore underwear its not a big deal its not even really a wardrobe malfunction since nothing fleshy was flashed.

Gringo00

Posted at 5:40 AM on August 25, 2011

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
Here is the website we use to get it all from: {T a g C e n t} . {c o m}

katerina

Posted at 12:12 AM on August 25, 2011

taylor is AWEOME!!

SSS

Posted at 11:12 PM on August 24, 2011

what the hell is wrong with you?? Your always picking on Miley and comparing her to taylor and Selena….

Michael Brian Gonzalez

Posted at 10:14 PM on August 24, 2011

On Taylor Swift

Taylor Alison Swift you know should as well as I do I liked what you said about Miley was billiant oh my sister of mine you are soo funny Hey Mikayla yeah that’s right miss gonna take all your fannnahs I hate you your music is sitchy your music is stupid that outfit makes me wanna puke. Hey it’s Me Miley Cyrus am the son of Hannah Montana I saw what you did to my mommy is prettier than you yeah that’s right I went there mommy pretty hehheehe I love you Taylor oxoxo and to my mother Hannah Montana I love you mom Sinerecly yours your lovlin son Miley Cyurs Peace Out Suckers!!!!!!!!!