Taylor Lautner Says He's Texting Kristen Stewart To Make Her Jealous — Find Out Why!

Wed, August 24, 2011 12:59pm EST by 16 Comments
Loading video...

Taylor is Down Under for the premiere of his upcoming thriller flick ‘Abduction’ and he revealed a sneaky little tidbit on the red carpet!

Taylor Lautner‘s bestie is his Breaking Dawn co-star Kristen Stewart. The 19-year-old actor told Australia’s The Dirt TV on Aug. 23 at the Abduction premiere that he had just been texting K-Stew — but what about?

“The last time I was here I was with Kristen and I was just sending pictures to her today to make her a little jealous,” he revealed. “Of course she does [loves Australia]!”

Taylor and Kristen were last in Sydney in May of 2010 promoting Eclipse at a special Q&A. The actor best known for playing Twilight‘s Jacob, gushed about the upcoming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and said “it’s the best one yet!”

— Chloe Melas

Sink Your Fangs Into MORE ‘Breaking Dawn’ News HERE!

1. Justin Bieber V. Robert Pattinson — Who Gives Better Gifts To Their Girlfriend?
  2. New ‘Breaking Dawn’ Poster Arrives — Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Look Hot!
  3. Is It Cool To Party Separately From Your Man Like Kristen Stewart Did?

lolz

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 25, 2011

Robsten isn’t real, get over it.

anon

Posted at 6:55 AM on August 28, 2011

paha!

huh

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 25, 2011

just pictures of Australia? … ;)

karen

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 25, 2011

I think the 3 of them will remain friends,they grew into adult hood together.They will also make a movie together some day. They are all talented in one way or another.My prayers and peace go out to all of them,their families included.Also stay true to yourself all 3 of you…P.S. as always give bear hugs and kisses from me…

emm

Posted at 7:22 AM on August 25, 2011

Taylor is such a sweetheart and I’m glad he and Kristen grew close over the years filming all those Twilight movies. I think they will remain friends long after the movies are done.

superhot

Posted at 5:35 AM on August 25, 2011

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
Here is the website we use to get it all from: {T a g C e n t} . {c o m}

AliceM

Posted at 8:41 PM on August 24, 2011

Pictures of Australia…right. Lol I kid, I kid

max

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 24, 2011

kristen i love you <3333333333333

claire

Posted at 4:15 PM on August 24, 2011

taylor is so sweet when he was with kristen last year promoting eclipse they had a right laugh and talking ablout the climb was epic if you look on you tube funny videos of taylor and kristen its about 14 mins long its all of the press they did over there its so funny both of them and kristens mum is from there on the video kristen says she broke her arm horse riding last time she was in australia then taylor says they are horse riding later watch it it will make you laugh

sara

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 24, 2011

kristen and taylor would be a good couple but i think she is cuter with rob. they are more similar to each other (:

Mark

Posted at 3:50 PM on August 24, 2011

I Disagree. Leave Rob alone.

peggy

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 24, 2011

I kinda wish he and kristen would get together. he is very mature for 19. He would be better than rob.

gin

Posted at 1:05 PM on August 25, 2011

they are like brother and sister she will never go there

Metisse

Posted at 7:20 PM on September 13, 2012

Who knows… She would never cheated on Taylor in that weird way,IMHO.I never believed much in ROBSTEN! So, should I have to tell in what team I am…))

rita