Are Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds Engaged? Friends Say They're In Love & Tying The Knot!

Wed, August 24, 2011 10:17am EST by 15 Comments
Getty Images

Jeanne

Posted at 10:55 PM on September 10, 2011

Sandra and Ryan make a wonderful couple. I hope they get married and have a great life together.

Andree

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 6, 2011

I hope so. They deserve it. I love them both. ☺

Valerie

Posted at 7:55 AM on August 31, 2011

Good for Sandra…..She deserves every happiness and for Ryan i guess love was just waiting around the corner,or Alaska……good luck to them both…..:)

katrina

Posted at 5:01 PM on August 30, 2011

they should be able to get together because they both been through hell when it
comes to marriage so i say go head do the damn thing

Taffy G

Posted at 9:25 PM on August 29, 2011

Who the hell cares they are dating. And nobody stays married in hollywood. They are a bunch of over paid actors.

JJ

Posted at 10:57 PM on September 10, 2011

Your an idiot.

pyramid11:11

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 29, 2011

Sandra is too old for Ryan. Isn’t that what everyone was saying about Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson, that Sean was too old for Scarlett. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

JJ

Posted at 11:02 PM on September 10, 2011

Age is just a thing. Grow up people!!!!!! They are great together.

dawbie

Posted at 5:32 AM on August 25, 2011

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
Here is the website we use to get it all from: {T a g C e n t} . {c o m}

Muffin.

Posted at 3:35 PM on August 24, 2011

I have always liked Ryan and Sandra together. I had the privielge of meeting the two of them and they are both charming. Who cares about age this day and age, As long as they are both happy. Go for it. Love you. xoxo

Did not use my real name out of privacy but some of these comments that were made. RUDE>

andrea

Posted at 1:59 PM on August 24, 2011

By the way, Sandy is 12 years older than Ryan. And yes, age does not matter…Look how young-looking Sandy is! She’s as gorgeous as ever!

andrea

Posted at 1:56 PM on August 24, 2011

While I believe millions of their fans really wish them to be together in marriage someday, these tabloid stories are getting ahead with their half-truth stories…yes, they hiked together in Wyoming and ate together in a restaurant, these are true accounts. But the other stories about “the source” saying Sandy and Ryan are “thinking about getting married” sounds like a made-up story. How does “the source” know what they’re thinking?!! Is this “source” a mind-reader? This is getting ridiculous…Let’s just leave Sandy and Ryan alone to enjoy their friendship relationship together! If they DO decide to get married someday, I’m sure they will make a credible announcement of it!

Lydia Roberts

Posted at 10:26 AM on August 24, 2011

I’m glad Sandra has found love and happiness with Ryan even though she is ten years older than him.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

guest

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 24, 2011

you must be a slut.

maria

Posted at 5:21 PM on August 24, 2011

younger men rock. they both upgraded to better partners. love them together.