New Kristen Stewart Outtake From 'W' Magazine! Isn't She Gorgeous?

Wed, August 24, 2011 9:00am EDT by 14 Comments

Shopping Marathon

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 25, 2012

This post was stored like a favorite :), I really like your website!

Its me

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 28, 2011

oh my lord she is gorgeous! Kristen and Robert really are the cutest sincere couple. Beautiful.

bobo simpson

Posted at 12:41 PM on August 29, 2011

karen i think you need less freetime no ones going to look at your hour long 50 paragraphs

brianni

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 27, 2011

she is pretty!

karen

Posted at 8:36 AM on August 27, 2011

I was breathless when I saw and read this.It just goes to show you,she can be a beauty in t-shirt,skinny jeans(which I think she corned the market on them,I have not seen one person look as good as she does in them,and them to top them off with her trademark sneakers.I think at least once in your career you should let loose and have fun.You have to agree she does look stunning in these pictures.Now Rob get your bum home to be with your women,family,and bear…As always prayers and peace to you Rob and Kristen,and your families as well.Give bear some loving from me….

STUNNED

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 26, 2011

wow. big hair suits her. I wish she would attempt to look like that more often!

DT

Posted at 9:28 AM on August 25, 2011

Kristen is jaw droppingly gorgeous! @Robsessed hags like Jen, the envy and hate will only make you uglier.

jojo

Posted at 7:39 PM on August 24, 2011

I luv this look…. she’s gorgeous… Rob better wise up and go visit her in Lodon.. what is he doing anyway in LA …

lia

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 24, 2011

yeahhhh she looks sooooo beautiful.and all the haters youre are not welcome get away

Gracie

Posted at 4:28 PM on August 24, 2011

Kristen looks beautiful.

lili

Posted at 1:40 PM on August 24, 2011

@jen is a hater,obviously,this is a new outtake,i love the eye contact,my new favorie picture from this shoot

Jen

Posted at 10:41 AM on August 24, 2011

Old story. This one escaped from the recycle bin.

emmasmile

Posted at 10:37 AM on August 24, 2011

We gushed over Kristen Stewart‘s gorgeous photo shoot in the September issue of W magazine.I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on–a’ge’l’es’s’da’te.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!

bobo simpson

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 29, 2011

i am also beutiful 93 year old man and i am a doctor of love i never went to college and im very very smart 2=56!! im single ;) and availble oh and bty, modest much?