Kim Kardashian's Offical Wedding Portrait: She's A Flawless Bride!

Wed, August 24, 2011 8:46am EDT by 8 Comments

Marylou Kittleson

Posted at 2:12 AM on August 27, 2011

Flawless. But she is still ugly . Not Miss Universe . That is for sure

CDO

Posted at 5:33 AM on August 25, 2011

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
Here is the website we use to get it all from: {T a g C e n t} . {c o m}

Michelle

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 25, 2011

Love how only she’s on the cover. What about Kris? If he hadn’t proposed then she would’ve not even be married yet. When khloe got married Lamar was on the cover too.

aeeafg

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 24, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛

Cricket

Posted at 7:59 PM on August 24, 2011

I like the dress but I don’t like the flowers being a different shade than the dress. Mixed flower colors would have been pretty and I don’t like the black and white color scheme. Green dresses as was originally rumored would have been very pretty. It was her wedding though and if she was satisfied with it, that’s all that matters I guess. It didn’t seem romantic at all.

Blah!

Posted at 7:04 PM on August 24, 2011

For all the hype swirling around this wedding I was expecting more…the dress wasn’t all that. What was up with the Disney Princess headband? They refer to her as Princess Jazmin, but come on to play it up at her wedding. Eh!

Decor was very grand, that was her written all over it. Kudos!

I still don’t think they’re going to last. :)

Nicole Lindsay

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 24, 2011

Kim Kardashian has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy!

Wow free

Posted at 9:04 AM on August 24, 2011

Stole Ben and Jlo’s wedding planner and their cancelled wedding!
Right down to the black and white cake and theme. Wow the wedding
Planner must of used Ben and Jlo’s cancelled wedding so the can
Get that for free!