Justin Bieber Surprises Everyone At Taylor Swift's Concert — Sings 'Baby'! Watch Video!

Wed, August 24, 2011 3:02pm EDT by 21 Comments
Loading video...

During the first night on her ‘Speak Now’ tour in Los Angeles, Taylor Swift was joined by one of her dear friends, Justin Bieber! Are YOU surprised?

Taylor Swift was doing just fine on her own Aug. 23 in Los Angeles, but the sold out crowd at Staples Center was thrilled when she announced a special guest: Justin Bieber! Thousands of happy girls screamed as the 17-year-old Canadian rock star took the stage to sing his hit, “Baby.”

Taylor, 21, was elegant as always when introducing her friend Justin (who previously opened for her at previous shows) and the audience went nuts. Although she let Justin, 17, sing most of the song, Taylor didn’t hesitate to throw in her own harmonies and background with his hit song.

Just as quickly as he appeared, Justin went away after his song and the audience quickly reverted back to Taylor Mode. The talented songstress continued with her show as if nothing happened!

Do YOU think Justin and Taylor should collaborate? Sound off below!

mr waynecovigntonsr

Posted at 10:56 AM on January 30, 2012

Dera Miss Taylor Swift:
I’m Mr. wayne Covington writing to say hello,and I love you.Happy Valentine Day.I want to amke love to you,and move to The triads WInston-Salem ,and Geenboro NC 27127.I want to see you,and go ona date.I love to see you in the future.I love for you to give some sex,and help to get rich.I want you to love me forever,and don’t got o every celebity because that I love you to.See yopu later
Mr.Wayne Covington Sr.
829 Charles Ct.
Winston-Salem NC 27127
1.336.785.1358
Don’t like my jealous enemies.I write a lot celebrities,and it makes my enemies jealous..Don’t you let will smith take you away from me.I’m your lover.

Marisa

Posted at 8:12 PM on September 13, 2011

I was at this concert!!!! It was insanely good!!!! Best day of of my life!!!!! I LOVEEEEE Taylor Swift!!!!!

ImTooCoolForMahShirt

Posted at 12:39 PM on August 26, 2011

If you hate Justin, you’d pretend he doesn’t exsist. Seriously! You’re obviously obsessed and think you’re too ‘cool’ to admit it. But trust me , you’ll never be cool :)

melissab

Posted at 11:41 AM on August 26, 2011

taylor swift is just so amazing you just wanna look at her all the time and her singing just makes you feel like you’re in heaven!! :))

Jasmine

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 25, 2011

This is for all u rude haters:SHUT UP. No one else has a problem with justin singing at concerts and didn’t you see taylor was singing with him too. So stop saying mean things about him. Maybye then you will understand real talent

Rhino88

Posted at 5:27 AM on August 25, 2011

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
Here is the website we use to get it all from: {T a g C e n t} . {c o m}

unknown

Posted at 5:13 AM on August 25, 2011

all the comments are really rude. Justin Bieber is a guest appearance and I think it’s not wrong for him to pop at his friends’ concert

f

Posted at 3:52 AM on August 25, 2011

why some will get nuts for justin bieber?oh i know kids.

jolie

Posted at 1:20 AM on August 25, 2011

Oh yeah. Is he boy or butch?

Andres

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 24, 2011

este solo ande de metido en todos los concietos primero en el de selena y ahora en el de su amiga ya justin hace tus propios conciertos ya me estas cansando, selena porfavor deja a ese gey k tu te mereces a alguienmuxo mejor que ese feo… tu selena eres demaciado hermosa para el.. selena eres hermosisisisisima I Love you selly

jaju

Posted at 5:05 PM on August 24, 2011

I don’t know. But Justin look like a lesbian to me.

hardly home

Posted at 7:44 PM on August 24, 2011

Yep. He always has. And now that he has earrings, he looks even more butch.

Brenda

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 24, 2011

I’m not a Justin B. fan but I’m not gonna go around bashing what he’s doing either. Especially if it puts a smile on little girls faces and makes them happy. You may not like the way he looks but that’s just mean. One thing I know to be a fact, some of you guys are ugly, your ugly on the inside.

Lisa

Posted at 3:33 PM on August 24, 2011

I hate Jb ! I wonder how Selena can like him and plus he is really ugly !! Why is he popping everywhere y cant he just go and make is own music !!

SG.

Posted at 1:16 PM on August 24, 2011

It was nice too justin bro & Taulor together but I agree with my follow friends Anna & Lia …. Nowdays Justin look’s so, ugly … He’s cute but Nowdays change … LOL … :)

sarah

Posted at 6:19 AM on August 24, 2011

omg…that’s so beautiful i wish i was there i loooovvvveee justin bieber so so so much…i love taylor swift too but not much as i adore jb

Samantha

Posted at 5:21 AM on August 24, 2011

No way. I hate Justin Beiber. Anyway they don’t have the same genre of music.

Posted at 5:32 AM on August 24, 2011

maybe but they have the same kind of fans

Anna

Posted at 4:18 AM on August 24, 2011

why can’t he just stay in his own concerts?? this kid just keeps popping up EVERYWHERE seriously, it’s starting to annoy me…

lia

Posted at 8:43 AM on August 24, 2011

yeeeaaaahhhh you are totally right anna. he cant sing he is not good looking .im sure that the concert of taylor was awesome but justin bubbi make it ugly

Eden

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 24, 2011

Totally agree Anna. First he is crashing weddings and then Selena Gomez’s concerts… and now Taylor Swift? Give me a break!