Justin Bieber: I Want To Raise My Kids In Canada!

Wed, August 24, 2011 8:15pm EDT by 15 Comments

The native born Canadian told TMZ that he wants to raise his family in his homeland! How do you think Selena Gomez feels about that?

Justin Bieber has traveled the world on tour and is loved by girls across the globe, but for the teen pop sensation there is no place like home! Justin talked with TMZ, and told them that he when he settles down he wants to have kids in Canada!

“I think it would be cool to get a condo out here. But eventually I’m going to want to move back to Canada. Yeah, and raise my family up there. I’m Canadian and I want my kids to be Canadian, eh!” Justin admitted.

It’s great Justin is loyal to his motherland, although we’re sure young girls around the world are devastated Justin’s heart belongs to Canada! We wonder how his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, feels about the Great North — and if she’d be willing to relocate for love!

Tell us what YOU think about Justin’s desire to have Canuck kids!

Nicole Fukuoka

Have A Fever For More Justin Bieber? Cure Yourself With MORE News HERE!

1. Kim Kardashian Kicks 50 People Out Of Her Wedding — Did Justin Bieber Get The Boot?
  2. Justin Bieber V. Robert Pattinson — Who Gives Better Gifts To Their Girlfriend?
  3. Justin Bieber Vs. Selena Gomez: Who Dougies Better? Watch Vids & VOTE!

jah

Posted at 10:09 PM on August 28, 2011

hell to the no they should not have any kids justin is only 17 he is to young selena she to young to i dont think they should be together i think we should have a fight who ever bet justin n a fight win selena gomez i will win justin

daja

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 28, 2011

i mean they shouldnt have kids

daja

Posted at 9:54 PM on August 28, 2011

i really love selena gomez but i really dont think she in justin biber should heave any kids at this time beacause they r to young and they will have to take care of a crying baby they wont get much sleep n they still have a long life to live with out no kids they take up ur life n money so no i dont think should have any kids they should have kids sorry!

eva

Posted at 7:33 PM on August 25, 2011

most teen relationships in hollywood dont last that long marriage is so out of the question

Ellie Izzy

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 25, 2011

OMG thats wonderful i live in Princ George BC Canada and its beautiful u should move back here Selena would love it here and so would kids

Ellie xoxo love u justin sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much <3

Emily

Posted at 2:38 PM on August 25, 2011

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT? They are babies themselves? Why would you promote the thought of them having children at this point in their lives? They aren’t married. They’re barely legal! I’ve been having issues with your recent posts and this has pushed me over the edge. Bonnie, grow up and stop asking dumb question!

Ann

Posted at 9:36 AM on August 25, 2011

I swear people these days I don’t know why yall think that they are going to get married geesh. There relationship is not all roses people come on come back to reality with the rest of us.

Justhin

Posted at 5:30 AM on August 25, 2011

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
Here is the website we use to get it all from: {T a g C e n t} . {c o m}

JBlover

Posted at 11:36 PM on August 24, 2011

hey geez i love him he looks like he is 17 (born 3/1/1994-12:56pm) love u jb

geez

Posted at 10:05 PM on August 24, 2011

he looks like he’s a 14 year old lesbian

hardly home

Posted at 10:36 PM on August 24, 2011

He really does. And piercing both of his ears didn’t help any.

Mary Ellen

Posted at 9:57 PM on August 24, 2011

They are teenagers!!!! No marriage in the future!!

aeeafg

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 24, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛

xoxoJB

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 24, 2011

Why everybody things they will last forever come on he is 17 she is 19 they not gonna get maried they will break up sonner or latter yes he want to raise his children in canada in fauter and till than he is gonna date manny other girls so stop pretent that they will last forever cuse the won’t and who things they will last forever they siourisly need to open they eyes and come back to reality p.s #notanhater

an

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 24, 2011

I don’t know, I think they will be like those couples who split up and get back together a lot of times