Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Separate? Shocking New Report!

Tue, August 23, 2011 9:48am EST by 26 Comments

breno

Posted at 10:53 AM on December 25, 2011

is will smith really gay as published in some newspapers and magaznes?

bridge

Posted at 10:17 PM on December 14, 2011

They always seemed to be” acting like” everything was ok the way that they play-fight on tge BET awards or whenever they host or appear gor interviews. I see a genuine couple like Michael J Fox & his wife and do the comparison to Will & Jada and something just don’t add up. They are an extremely cute couple though.

bridge

Posted at 10:19 PM on December 14, 2011

*the and *for (correction spelling)

shambhala

Posted at 2:57 PM on December 14, 2011

I don’t know what’s the fuss, it is not like the marriage was exclusive or sacred.(it was open, come and go as you please, do what you want- when you want- with whoever and whenever you want. Actually, what’s the point-oh, excuse me, the marriage was for the sake of the kids. oh well, we see how that turned out.

kukz

Posted at 5:14 AM on November 2, 2011

hope they reconcile,..ur one of the world`s best couple`s

shambhala

Posted at 3:04 PM on December 14, 2011

Best Couple! How? Setting an example of marriage with infidelity? Money over Morals? What? Enlighten Me!

Linda

Posted at 9:23 AM on September 27, 2011

I am praying for reconciliation!

shambhala

Posted at 3:13 PM on December 14, 2011

Why? some things are meant to run a course during time not to withstand the test of time. Learn the difference.

pat

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 31, 2011

Every one need to leave will and jada alone they love each other and that is will and jada business and i don’t think the rumor is true and i don’t care i like them both.

shambhala

Posted at 3:19 PM on December 14, 2011

You don’t care? Seriously! You took time to make a comment. Leave them alone? Who’s bothering them? The public is being bothered with their foolishness.

TaylorS

Posted at 2:57 AM on August 27, 2011

I’ve never understood why Will Smith got with Jada Pinkett in the first place – she’s an ugly little troll and they look so strange together.

Gail

Posted at 7:49 PM on August 23, 2011

It’s no shock if they are separating. It is said that Will is the jealous type. I started hearing that rumor when Jada started Hawthorne.

shambhala

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 14, 2011

Jealous? Of What? There are too many women out there at his disposal and he’s got plenty of money to pacify his self. I am sure that whatever she can do, he can do twice as much or even more.

sexylocs50s

Posted at 3:32 PM on August 23, 2011

Sorry break-up not break down

sexylocs50s

Posted at 3:30 PM on August 23, 2011

I am little confuse didn’t they have a open marriage? Why would Marc Anthony cause a breakdown if this is an agreement and i thought Marc Anthony was trying to get with j-lo? Why don’t wait and see

Lorraine

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 23, 2011

This is very sad. I’m sorry to hear this. Will Smith is a terrific actor and seems like a decent guy. It is a shame that his marriage has collapsed. My heart breaks for Jaden and Willow. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Sam

Posted at 2:43 PM on August 23, 2011

Wow, great way to make an article totally unrelated all about you. You are obviously very insecure to talk about yourself that way.. Your husband obviously does not emotionally fulfill you and your fishing for compliments via this article or you’re just an attention seeker. People like you are so annoying.

sonia

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 23, 2011

hahaha agreed! i was reading and going “awe i know!” then BAM! all bout her and her curves and how she feels!

Marcus

Posted at 5:06 PM on August 23, 2011

LORRAINE WAS JUST STATING HER OPINION WHICH SHE IS ALLOWED TO DO. IT AMAZES ME HOW PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO WALK ALL OVER WHAT SOMEBODY ELSE IS SAYING. LORRAINE HAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO DO YOU. MAYBE YOU SHOULD RESPECT OTHERS COMMENTS.

shambhala

Posted at 9:15 PM on December 14, 2011

Maybe you should know when to speak and when to be quiet. Speaking her opinion about what? Herself? It certainly was not relevant to the topic.

MARCUS

Posted at 9:41 PM on December 18, 2011

MAYBE YOU SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!! SHE HAS A RIGHT TO POST HER OPINION TO!! IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT TOUGH! ALSO DON;T SPEAK TO ME LIKE I AM SOME CHILD. PATHETIC LOWLIFE.

shambhala

Posted at 3:36 PM on December 14, 2011

What exactly does your comment have to do with Will and Jada? Did I miss your point? Did we really need to know all of that? What purpose did it serve?

Will

Posted at 10:21 AM on August 23, 2011

It is amazing how a magazine/blog can post whatever rumor and allow it to spread like weeds. Would it be too much to wait and see if the rumor was actually true before publishing?

Brandee & Shamika

Posted at 10:20 AM on August 23, 2011

WELL AFTER READING THIS SHIZ, THERE IS SIMPLY NO HOPE FOR ANYONE!!! THIS IS SOOOOO SAD!!!! :(

shambhala

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 14, 2011

Don’t base your hope on anyone’s actions.

Dee Dee

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 23, 2011

In Touch Weekly is your reliable source? C’mon, get serious. If you’ve got to quote magazines, In Touch Weekly is at the bottom of the dung pile.