OMG! Sneak Peek of 'The Hunger Games' Slated To Show At MTV VMAs!

Tue, August 23, 2011 9:15pm EDT by 7 Comments

One of the most talked about movies in Hollywood is close to being finished and ‘The Hunger Games’ fans are about to get their first look at the film!

It seems these days any wildly popular book series will get a big budget Hollywood movie adaptation deal. We’ve watched Harry Potter and the Twilight Saga both go from simple stories to major film franchises, generating millions of dollars and sky rocketing young actors to the heights of Hollywood fame. Now with The Hunger Games being added to the list of must see movies, fans around the world are biting at the bit to get a  glimpse of the film!

The entertainment industry has been buzzing for months now over The Hunger Games, starring Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence, 21, Josh Hutcherson, 18 and Liam Hemsworth, 21. Fans are speculating how good it’s going to be and soon they’ll have something to talk about! The wait is almost over for those who tune in to watch the 28th annual MTV Video Music Awards Aug. 28.

Jennifer will introduce the clip, which will be available exclusively after the show on MTV.com. The star is super excited and told MTV about the rigorous training she’s had to go through to properly portray her character, Katniss.

“I was a fan of the books before I really knew about the movies,” she told MTV. “It’s lots of training, but the training’s actually really fun. I’ve done archery for about six weeks and rock climbing, tree climbing — and combat, running and vaulting. But also yoga and things like that, to stay catlike!”

The glimpse will have to satisfy fans until March 12, 2012 when it hits theaters.

Are you excited for The Hunger Games? Let us know in the comments!

Don’t miss out on our VMA party on Facebook – RSVP to attend for a chance to win prizes, make new friends & chat directly with the HollywoodLife staff at the show!

Felicity

Posted at 11:00 AM on May 24, 2012

The hunger games was one of the best movies I have ever seen. I cant wait to see the next two. I am in the middle of reading the second one.

GO HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!

facebook fan

Posted at 4:10 PM on May 9, 2012

Thank you for some other excellent post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such info.

Suua P.

Posted at 2:35 PM on August 24, 2011

YES! YES! YES! I’m way too anxious for this, I can wait no longer! SOMEBODY STOP ME!

nessie bella

Posted at 12:00 PM on August 24, 2011

YES OF COURSE I’m REALLY excited about THG, can’t wait 4 the VMA’s!!!!!!!

JenniferM

Posted at 7:35 AM on August 24, 2011

Is “The Hunger Games” going to have their own clothes line like “Twilight”? Will it give it out like in the cinemas?

aeeafg

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 23, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛
love

HGfan

Posted at 10:11 PM on August 23, 2011

I read all da books of hunger games I can proudly say tht it’s gonna be a great movie cnt wait until 2&3 cum out there is more parts to hunger games then just dis movie their making now