Nick Jonas & Delta Goodrem’s PDA-Filled Movie Date At The ArcLight Hollywood: All The Details!

Tue, August 23, 2011 2:45pm EST by 9 Comments

Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem are still going strong as a hot Hollywood couple — and we’ve got exclusive details on their date night at the movies!

When 18-year-old Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem, 26, first came out as a couple, more than a few eyebrows raised in Hollywood. While some called it a publicity stunt, the two have weathered the rumors and have proven they’re totally in love!

Sure,  Nick and Delta may have paparazzi following their every move, but that hasn’t stopped them from enjoying fun date nights, like their outing to the famed Arclight cinema to catch a movie!

HollywoodLife.com learned exclusively that the two weren’t afraid to show a little PDA before the popcorn!

“They were very affectionate with each other on the way in and out of the theater,” sources told us. “They were very much in love, holding hands, her head in his shoulders and stuff.”

However, being a celebrity as famous as Nick, it’s hard to go anywhere without a body guard!

“Their bodyguard posed a very ominous and scary shadow over everything,” our source said. “People didn’t get near them at all because he was very hardcore about protecting them. The staff was scared to say hello to Nick because of Big Rob.”

Big Rob may have scared the paparazzi, but his glares didn’t stop one fan from approaching Nick and Delta to ask for a photo, which they graciously agreed to!

Awww…they’re so cute! Do you like Nick and Delta as a couple? How long do you think they’ll last? Sound off in the comments below!

Reporting by Russ Weakland

annie

Posted at 11:49 PM on August 30, 2011

I agree with Claire…I’m all for him being happy, but I don’t agree with the whole couger idea…honestly after more than 3 years where the girl is older I just think its a bit creepy. There are things is life where she is going to be extremely more experienced, along with the fact that girls mature faster. It seems like this is just a Hollywood trend, i mean look at Aaron Johnson (19) married to the 40-something year old.
And I’m not a hater, I could not love the Jonas brothers and Nick Jonas more.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 28, 2011

Age doesn’t matter in a relationship as long as they’re happy together.

Nick J lover

Posted at 8:49 PM on August 24, 2011

Nick has never been a fan of PDA and now he suddenly is?!?!
I’m confused. Nick does look really happy though but what can a 26 yr. old have for an 18yr. old boy.

JMP

Posted at 7:33 AM on August 24, 2011

If Nick is happy and he appears to be very happy, then I’m happy for him.

sara

Posted at 3:23 AM on August 24, 2011

They so cute! I love this couple. Nick is very happy :)
Haters can say what they want.Nick and Delta don’t care!

Claire

Posted at 11:40 PM on August 23, 2011

Personally, I’m a huge Jonas Brothers fan and always will be…But when I first saw that Nick was dating a girl 8 years older than him, I freaked out…I mean think about it…she’s eight years older than him!
And I also Don’t want to see him get hurt by this almost 30 year old woman who has been trying to break into the us market for years, and is now probably thinking this is her only way too…
And I know I will probably get responses like “Well Nicks really mature and You should be happy for him” and blah blah blah..I AM happy for him…I’ll be happy as long as he’s happy, but the thing is, tying in the whole age difference, Boys are two years less mature then their age (It’s a proven science fact)so really, even though Nick is know for being “wise” and “mature”, he probably has the maturity of a 16 year old…I really honestly don’t know though, he could be the most mature 18 year old in the whole world, but it still doesn’t seem right.
-I’m not a hater, I never will be a hater.. I want whats best for Nick and I can’t change his opinion on the situation and I can’t change yours, you can either disagree with me completely or agree, It doesn’t matter-

MELALEE

Posted at 2:50 PM on August 24, 2011

Claire build a bridge and get over it. Remember that it takes 2 to tango. Nick has introduced Delta to his mum & family. If his mum did not approve of Delta this romance would not continue. I read that momma Jonas is very protective of her cubs. This is the happiest I have ever seen Nick – he is not afraid of PDA. So, girl, pull your head in, go find some other poor sucker to hate on and get yourself a life. Leave this couple alone to enjoy their romance where ever it takes them. You are a Hater and I do not feel sorry for you. Bless Nick & Delta- talented and beautiful couple together

ERM

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 23, 2011

If I were 26 and dating an 18 year old, I think I would expect him to be grown up enough to not need a body guard when we go on a date. Especially one who scares people. A mature woman thinks that’s normal?

mary

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 23, 2011

I really like them as a couple. I like that so far they have ignored all the haters who are jealous whenever Nick has a girlfriend. They both seem very happy. Who knows how long it will last, another week or as long as J.Lo’s or Will Smith’s marriages? In Hollywood, nothing seems to be forever.