Kim Kardashian's Second Wedding Dress: Get Your First Look At Her Gown!

Tue, August 23, 2011 12:42pm EDT by 5 Comments

steff17

Posted at 12:48 AM on August 24, 2011

C’mon Bonnie, what a horrible pic of Kim~ I am not a Kim fan but sorry she looks like she weighs 250 lbs~I am finding that your blog is getting very raggy ~ anything to get the hits~some of the comparison questions that you ask are terrible~ I also hate the way you pit kids against one another~ actually why am I even reading here~ Actually Bonnie, you have a great life, see ya around sometime NOT!!!!!

kaylee

Posted at 11:57 PM on August 23, 2011

I am sorry but does she look pregnant in that photo? she has the bump it looks like

Jane

Posted at 10:43 PM on August 23, 2011

Kate Middleton’s wedding beat Kim’s hands down. Like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Voltzwagon.

steph

Posted at 2:24 PM on August 23, 2011

I was honestly expecting a better wedding and reception dress from her.. i mind she’s kim kardashian. she was beautiful but it was ok. and It is me or those dresses make her look so fat. no offense

Penelope

Posted at 2:07 PM on August 23, 2011

All brides are lovely, and she was no exception. However, for all of the fuss made I think I expected two dresses, and overall looks, that were more unique. Not unique as in avant garde, but unique as in, not something you see on so many other brides. In the end though all that matters is that she was happy in it, and she seemed to be. Although I still maintain that the wedding was oddly lacking in romance and a feeling of love.