Courtney Stodden Says 51-Year-Old Husband Doug Hutchison 'Seduced Me Immediately!' New Interview! You'll Cringe!

Tue, August 23, 2011 6:14pm EDT by 9 Comments

Sixteen-year-old newlywed Courtney Stodden just can’t stop gushing about her 51-year-old husband Doug Hutchison.

And it’s just as gross as it was when they revealed their relationship in June!

In an interview with an Australian morning show, Courtney revealed of Doug, “He seduced me immediately, and I knew he was the one for me.”

As for what turns her on about Doug, Courtney added, “His face, his body, his sexy hair.”

And one of the most cringe-inducing comments came from Doug, when he said, referring to their ages, “Fifty-one plus sixteen equals love.” He continued, “We would say to our critics that love is very difficult to find in this world, and if you’re lucky to find it like we have, godspeed.”

As for their budding reality TV careers, Doug said a show is in the works: “We’ve been seduced by a lot of reality show producers,” he said. Courtney then chimed in, “It’s going to be a reality show like no other.”

daliy computer tutorial

Posted at 10:37 PM on June 10, 2012

I relish, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

phau thuat phaco

Posted at 9:39 AM on April 22, 2012

I’ll right away clutch your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

The End Is Here

Posted at 12:45 AM on October 27, 2011

A blind man can see right through them.

She’s such an awful actress…that she actually practices…during her interviews…in front of her husband (and the world)…how she will ‘FAKE her ORGASMS’ for later.

She is the WORST ‘beard’ (ooops…I mean…‘bride’) EVER.

—–

Also…does anyone else wonder if she may secretly be … the ‘prom-nigh­t bathroom stall’ baby of…late televangel­ist ‘Tammy Faye Baker’?.

Come on…just admit it…they both look a lot alike –especiall­y ‘around the eyes’.

z

Posted at 11:26 AM on August 24, 2011

I think she looks rather old!
She looks like a 40 year old trying to look young. Hopefully their time in the spotlight will be cut short

chelsey

Posted at 12:03 AM on August 24, 2011

Just seen that movie Trust…similar thing old guy taking advantage of a kid. In this case her parents are seeing $$$$$ and want alot of it. This guy has taken this girls innocence away. When she’s older she will regret all this. For the record myself and friends would NEVER watch anything pertaining to them. It’s sad/disgusting/pediphile/truly sickening! When I see this young girl…makes you think of all little girls wishing to be famous. Unfortunately her parents sold her to an old pervert. Will never watch any of the movies this pig was in…used to like The Green Mile…NEVER EVER GOING TO WATCH IT AGAIN.

Jane

Posted at 10:48 PM on August 23, 2011

Have you ever seen a picture of this girl when her strap wasn’t falling down and her boobs falling out? She knew what she was doing to get her more than fifteen minutes of fame.

Regan

Posted at 3:10 AM on August 28, 2011

I noticed that, too! It’s like she’s on a constant photo-shot for a cheesy men’s magazine, or Fredrick’s of Hollywood. She *may* be 16…………in dog years. If you look at some of her pics, she looks like she has tiny crow’s feet. (Botox can’t be injected that close to the eye). Her hair looks like a 35 year old’s, one that’s been bleaching and coloring since 20. it’s ridiculous. No piece of paper (birth certificate…….yah, THOSE are completely impossible to fake) will ever convince me she’s not some 30+ yo failed actress who met that 51 yo character actor and hatched a scam with. I guess it’s working.

unknown

Posted at 10:16 PM on August 23, 2011

are you sure she’s fifteen she looks like she could be 30…

Sick Beyond Words

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 23, 2011

Should have named this article ‘Tales of a Pediphile’. So the truth finally comes out. He seduced her immediately. I bet he did after 6 months of grooming. Isn’t that what pedos do? They groom their victims for an extended period of time to build up trust.

51 + 16 = Pedophilia