'Bachelor Pad' Star Vienna Girardi Blogs: Why I Freaked Out When Kasey Gave Me A Ring!

Tue, August 23, 2011 1:51pm EDT by 29 Comments

‘Bachelor Pad’ star Vienna Girardi is blogging for HollywoodLife.com, sharing her thoughts about each episode! Read what she says below!

Wow, and just when you thought the Bachelor Pad couldn’t get any more intense…episode three begins. First, Melissa was completely correct in saying she wasn’t the one with Jake; Erica was. Clearly Blake was in the wrong, but if Holly is who he wants to be with, then he should just say it and stop trying to play Melissa.

Holly is a huge flirt, but that strategy works for her and apparently, Erica is seeing that and is stealing her strategy by sticking her tongue down Jake’s throat.

Glad to know that Erica figured out what Jake was like after the show was over, when that “fake” romance never came and saw her.

The challenge: first off,who chose those outfits!? This was my favorite challenge of all! Everyone — ok, minus Erica (lol) — really tried and had fun with it. Poor Erica was not thrilled about this one, but I can tell you she very excited for the next challenge…

Holy crap, the boys killed the girls on this challenge. Michael had such charisma — the other boys didn’t have a chance against him!

Did they just replay Kasey’s first interview when he called Gia a “famewhore who wants all the attention?” Seriously, how many times can they play the same interview?

Hooray! My beautiful Michelle wins! Time to invite the boys on a date and Michelle chooses Graham, Kasey and Blake.

Michael invites, Holly, Ella and me. Sorry about complaining, but Ella and I got bribed with In-N-Out burger to talk about how much the date sucked. Oh wait, you must not have seen that.

The horse back riding was fun but the five hour wait in the limo, then getting kicked off the date after an hour kinda sucked…yay. So upset they they wouldn’t even let Ella meet Brett; Michael and I were pissed for her. I must say I love how they only show me complaining about the heat when ALL three of us girls where.

I’m feeling so bad for Michael right now because he is still so much in love with Holly and she is all about Blake right now.

Michelle and Graham…so, so cute together, but I don’t feel that Graham is ready for a relationship and I don’t want to see my girl Michelle get hurt. It’s very hard for Graham to show his feelings, so we aren’t really sure where he stands with Michelle.

Oh, now Jake wants to play a game. Funny because that’s not what he was doing when he gave me a rose. Think strategy, play the game.

Strategically, Erica and Jake partnering up was pretty funny because they both said they were doing what they needed to do to get ahead in the game.

Fast forward to Kasey and me…a ring and a Kasey song.

First, let me tell you that I love Kasey more than anything but I was scared seeing a ring box because of my last experience being on The Bachelor. I want Kasey and my engagement to be ours — and not for TV. I was very relieved when I found out it was a promise ring because it’s one step closer to our future. Oh, and we all enjoyed that Kasey song too. I had to beg for it though.

Is Erica really doing some G.I. Jane move and spying on Jake and Melissa?! Oh AND Melissa and Michael? Freaking hilarious. Poor melissa has no chance with Princess Erica running her out. Melissa isn’t crazy — she was upset and had someone saying she was doing and saying things that she wasn’t. I’m so proud of my girl Melissa for standing up for herself and being honest. That said, I’m upset that she would talk badly of Kasey and me though, especially after all I ever did was stick up for her.

Meanwhile, it’s upsetting that Jake is comforting Melissa and pretending to care because he needs her vote.

As the show wraps up, there is a cocktail party: Jake gets a few people to vote for Kasey then, they all come to their senses and vote for none other than…!

But for the 1st time in Bachelor Pad history they leave it to be continued…!

Sorry for the anticipation, but did you really think they would let Jake leave that easily? He won the first challenge, ABC saved him the second week and now what will they pull out of their sleeves to keep him here.

What did YOU think of the episode? What do you want to happen next week? I can’t wait to read your thoughts!

XO,

Vienna

Xantara

Posted at 10:20 PM on December 4, 2011

At last, smonoee comes up with the “right” answer!

julie morris

Posted at 11:15 PM on September 13, 2011

vienna is awful and casey is plain stupid……..he needs to run as fast as he can and get the heck out of the situation. i was so disappointed in him on the bachelor pad, not the same guy i saw on the bachelorette. arrogant and being jerk. if i was his mother, i would disown him until he dumped her. she is evil and unstable. so sorry vienna but you have done this to yourself!!!

Lin

Posted at 1:53 AM on August 30, 2011

Now that Jake’s gone and the nasty couple are still there…..I will not be watching this show again….who wants to watch evil prevail?!!!

Vicki

Posted at 1:41 AM on August 30, 2011

She puts it out there so we have every right to comment. She is vapid, self centered and ridiculous! And kasey, let’s just say match made in hell

Truth

Posted at 11:25 PM on August 29, 2011

You do nothing but covertly destroy peoples lives. You do this by telling the worst possible destructive lies at every single moment in your life. Every single action you do is calculated to keep this fact from people. We know what you are.

Jan

Posted at 11:19 PM on August 29, 2011

OMG!!! There are only 21 comments on your Blog & they are ALL anti Vienna & Casey!!! That is hilarious!!! Not to mention the tons you deleted that hit too close to home for you to leave there. You ARE entertaining but in a very pathetic, sad, Omarosa kind of way. Wanting the publicity & not caring what you do to get it.

There is no need to delete any more comments. No no one reads this anyway.

Jan

Posted at 10:59 PM on August 29, 2011

You DO read this & you took my post out!!!!! What didn’t you like, Piss Piggy or Kermit? How about the fact that you only generalize & don’t give specifics on what was done to you by Jake? You are pathetic. I bet there are TONS of negative posts you take off. If it ween’t for them, you’d have NON!!! That’s all there are below anyway.

Jan

Posted at 10:56 PM on August 29, 2011

Jan

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 29, 2011

Cheryl

Posted at 7:43 PM on August 27, 2011

Vienna you are so phony – get over yourself with all that fake crying! Oh boo-hoo-hoo no one loves me as much as I do! When your 15 minutes is thankfully over, you will be lucky if you can get a job at Wal Mart.

Grace

Posted at 9:19 PM on August 25, 2011

Seriously Vienna you’re just plain GROSS. Thank God Jake is NOT with you. You don’t deserve him!

Sandy

Posted at 4:07 PM on August 25, 2011

ok.. so did anyone else notice that before Kasey “gave” her the ring for the “first” time she’s been wearing the whole time!!!! yeah!!! I knew I saw the ring from somewhere when he gave it to her. I went back and watched the first to episodes and sure enough she’s been wearing it the whole time!!!!

Noelle

Posted at 10:42 PM on August 24, 2011

Seriously???????? ABC has to start making this more interesting as watching Kasey and Vienna every week is getting so annoying!!! They both belong on the “waaaa waaa bus”

me

Posted at 8:02 PM on August 24, 2011

It’s called editing…the producers are giving her the same bad edit as before. Granted she does give them lots to choose from, but they will alter/edit/ommit names to make people the crap they are selling.

Jake is the “golden boy” of ABC; and they are trying to give him the 4 shows as promised (20k) to him.

Notice most people in the house like her, thats why she hasn’t been voted off and will be there til final three couples.

Jodie

Posted at 9:57 PM on September 6, 2011

Actually, it doesn’t seem like anyone really likes her. They all talk bad about them in their interviews. They’re both a waste of space and should never be on t.v. again.

Nanda

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 6, 2012

Bachelor Pad GAHHHHH! I never watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette, but for some reason I got sucekd into this show. I don’t even know the characters unless they explain who they are. Anywho Vienna is a trainwreck and Kasey thrives off of it. I just want to shake them both!!!!! Ugh disgusting! It’s like a bad accident that you can’t stop looking at, but you know you should. Ahhhh the guilty pleasures in life I DO read blogs on the weekend. I love it. Some people read books I read blogs. I don’t have time for a book, but it only takes a second to read a new post, so I prefer that. Keep posting! I think you are hysterical!! I swear sometimes you are my sister from another mister with your way of thinking

Val

Posted at 3:31 PM on August 24, 2011

Just an FYI to America. ABC shows you what they want you to see. Even if you don’t agree with her, you should give V a chance to defend herself and give her side of the situation… Kasey and her have a great functioning relationship when the tv’s turn off so, if you don’t really know them you shouldn’t say such mean things.

Cheryl

Posted at 7:45 PM on August 27, 2011

Give me a break. They are so phony – fame f-ckers, that’s all they are. let’s see them try to get a real job – or a real life for that matter.

Gail

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 24, 2011

Vienna’s grammar is awful, why on earth is she blogging? Will not read her blogs anymore, quite boring. I will continue with reality steve..

Grammer Queen

Posted at 7:04 AM on August 24, 2011

Can the editorial staff please do one round of proofreading on Ms. Vienna??? SERIOUSLY??!

See how many mistakes you can find in this paragraph alone.

“The horse back riding was fun but the five hour wait in the limo, then getting kicked off the date after an hour kinda sucked…yay. So upset they they wouldn’t even let Ella meet Brett; Michael and I were pissed for her. I must say I love how they only show me complaining about the heat when ALL three of us girls where”

Suzanne

Posted at 11:04 PM on August 23, 2011

I watched Vienna on the bachelor and she made me sick. She is a self centered bimbo. Then, after the show I started thinking that they had been unfair to her and she wasn’t that kind of person. Then she came on BP2 and what happens
she turns out to really be that person and I had been seeing a fake. Who in the world wants to watch two idiots
that are fighting constantly. I guarantee that you 2 will never make it! Vienna just wants someone to support her while she is trying to get famous. No, no one wants to see a show about your family!!! I feel sorry for Kasey I think he is
a very good person and is being used!

p

Posted at 7:28 PM on August 23, 2011

Please, enough of Vienna!! Get rid of she and Kasey and let us see someone that is not a fame whore and and idiot. I could care less about what Vienna thinks! Please banish her.

Tuesdai

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 23, 2011

I was little annoyed at times, but, I respect those (Michelle, You, Kasey, Holly and Kurt,) who always consistant, stand their grounds and do the right thing no matter what! I totally agree with you about not wanting to share “the promise moment” with t.v. Some moments you just want to have that memory for yourself.

What do I want to happen next week!?

Where we left off: On Jake’s way to exit towards the Limo after he goes through his 3 minute “feel-sorry-for-me-because-imma-nice-guy-and-was-judge-falsely-look-at-my-fake-smurk” speech, he almost slips half to the ground but catches himself then straighten his suit–as everyone tries not to laugh but still does under their breath. Mean, but don’t you just wish some folks got what they deserved if not just for THAT moment alone? Haha.

Show who the “Phantom Guy” who’s always lurking around the at the end is. It’s always funny like, “Did he just go in the kitchen and . . .” and y’all faces are priceless like, “Smh, you’re back again, somebody go see . . .” lol.

Of course, that’s all I can think of at this moment without getting personal or offending anyone, I’m PRETTY DIRECT & blunt sometimes.

P.S. I wish I could post a blog link so you could maybe check out my blog…not sure if its allowed. But I will anyways— Letters in a Treehouse BLOGSPOT dot com :) hehe.

Bye!

Emily

Posted at 6:04 PM on August 23, 2011

& about complaining on the horse ride.. dude you’re human. I would have been complaining too . its summer & southern cali is hot & polluted. But that’s funny they bribed you w/ in & out burgers ! I would have asked for more! Like Steak & Lobster. They’re getting lots of $$$$ of you guys, they can afford to feed you something better than 2 dollar burgers

Emily

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 23, 2011

I LOVED this BLOG! Finally someone is being upfront & giving the truth! GO V GO!! Rooting for you all the way! :)

Randi DeGeorge

Posted at 5:48 PM on August 23, 2011

Nooooooooooooooooo…..it wasn’t Gia that he referenced as a “Fame Whore”……..it was you.

oh dear

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 23, 2011

lets just say that vienna and casey actually made jake look good, theyre so dysfunctional. v and c are horrible. vienna is so fake and pretend cries all the time and casey is just bloody arrogant and annoying.

its pretty awkward watching this season, vienna using casey, casey being so dumb and not noticing it.. jake and erika kissing grossed me out i had to look away, its just all so freakin fake its disgusting :S

and whoever kept casey in is a douche!! did they not watch/learn from last season??? you have to vote out the power couples first!! losers.

Gena

Posted at 7:30 PM on August 23, 2011

Sorry … that was cant stand you or kasey!

TerriB

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 25, 2011

Gosh, I have so much to say about you.

You know how Casey Anthony is the most hated person in America? And obviously rightfully so, for the most precious loss of a child.

In my book, you are the most disliked person to me. Again, that is to me you are.

Before I posted this comment, I wanted to make sure I was accurate on some things. I don’t understand what a fake liar is. You either are a liar or you’re not. And in all your prior interviews, especially televised break up with Jake, you call him the biggest fake liar. That would mean he’s not a liar, and a truthful person. Someone clarify that if I’m wrong on that.

Moving on, no where was there anything where Kasey said Gia was a fame whore and they replayed that again. I have all the episodes and rewatched them. He (Kasey) also said, “my girlfriend is stupid at times.” This is where you flat out lie. Your beau says, “She called Jake a fame whore but she’s a bigger one than him. She likes to be the center of attention and the camera on you.” Never once, any where has Gia called Jake a fame whore. What would be her reasoning? They’re very good friends. Coming into BP2 and still are to this day. That’s a huge coverup on your part for what your beau said about you, princess.

What I most dislike about you, and it’s pathetic is this: While you and Kasey are in the kitchen, he clearly states to you, “I get it that he was your fiance. He verbally and physically abused you. That was a year ago; get over it.” I’m sorry, but I have never read anything or seen you say anything about abuse.

On the cover of a magazine you called him a monster. He didn’t want to be intimate any more. The worst thing you said is something not too nice about your allegedly dying dog Cloe (Which is still alive today) according to you and in FL with your family.

On the show you constantly belittle Jake. Behind closed doors he’s a monster; you never know until the doors are closed. He wouldn’t eat your food you cooked. Big wow. The things he did were unforgivable.

My point is you have never said exactly the unforgivable things he did allegedly are that are so awful, awful enough to call him a monster. And I am a SURVIVOR of abuse and take great offense to you claiming being verbally or physically abused.

Your own boyfriend said, “He hoped that the things you told him were true about him.” You better go look at that again.

I understand this is just a game and you claim you are all best buds now. I highly doubt it. Your reputations, the both of you, are pretty much destroyed. You’re a cute couple, but a train wreck (toxic to one another).

I’ve read about the many prior relationships you’ve had where you’re stole money, cheated, etc, etc. I know there are always three sides to stories: yours, theirs and the truth. But you just can’t get out of the things you’ve said by claiming they edited parts out to make you look bad.

I will agree with the general public where they’re getting tired of the Vienna and Jake and Kasey show. Fighting usually gives people a headache. We want to see some other people on the show now.

Your comments about Erica with Jake kissing him are stupid at best. You’re just jealous of that. Even on that show when Erica told you that Melissa was buttering Jake up, your response was, “well, if she doesn’t want to believe what I told her about him, well, she’s …..you fill in what you said about her.

Why worry if Jake sees Erica again? It’s really none of your concern unless you still have feelings for him and the girls were right about you. You were lying to them about him because you don’t want anyone to be interested in him. BINGO!!

I’m not a huge fan of Jake’s, but I will say he played this brilliantly, as far as it’s taken him. I’m sure he knew he wouldn’t last long, but boy, he thought it out and made himself look pretty darn good. You are not one to criticize one for him using Melissa to vote. You and Kasey have been doing that since the beginning claiming everyone is expendable.

So when I say most disliked human being, prove me wrong in one way that Jake abused you in one way other than your cooking and your dog. Please~I think he should sue you for slander. I bet you made not one police report or ever supplied anyone proof that he abused you. Just your mouth, and Vienna, your WORD means nothing.

I do hope you last with Kasey because from the looks of it, you won’t. You’re very immature. I think he thinks he can’t do better.

Good luck to you. I am a huge fan of Gia’s. She may have schemed during this game, but not one in life. You even cheated with her boyfriend Wes at the time. She was your best friend. I wouldn’t let you near my boyfriend with a ten foot pole. Turn your back and you’d stab me in it. Not just on tv are you a backstabber, but you are in life.

Now people can slam me for this long post and things I’ve said to you, but I don’t minimize someone being abused. And you’ve never showed it, said it prior to now. So, therefore, I think you are a VERY BAD PERSON.