Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Wedding: First Video!

Mon, August 22, 2011 7:32am EDT by 8 Comments

mimi tholsted

Posted at 11:35 AM on August 24, 2011

Sorry I just found Chris the mother of the bride tasteless in a white gown with a big bow plastered infront, I mean how bad is that? is it for real?

deedww

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 22, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – jordan-forworld – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.

Kristen

Posted at 5:27 PM on August 22, 2011

money munchers :p

c

Posted at 5:27 PM on August 22, 2011

after all that, i didn’t expect her to come out of it looking like a disney princess with that ridiculous thing on her head

Liz

Posted at 2:13 PM on August 22, 2011

Sorry about the typo. I was typing too fast and didn’t check it first. It should read, “From what I have seen of the video it just didn’t leave me with a feeling of love.”

LittleMo

Posted at 1:28 PM on August 22, 2011

I bet the Kardashian’s are pissed!!! The whole reason to watch the “special” in October was the dress, the decorations, etc. Photos have been leaked about everything else and now dspite all of that security, this video comes out. I bet Kris Jenner is giving the security company an earful. Somebody actually managed to get a camera in there. Personally, I think it’s kind of funny. And I get the feeling the greed is all from the Kardashians, and that Kris Humphries would have been just as happy with a private service.

Liz

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 22, 2011

From what I have seen of the video it just didn’t leave me That video did not leave me with a feeling of love. That feeling where you have just seen two people in so much love that the world around them disappeared. Rather I got the feeling that the world around them was more important, and that it was a production. I don’t know either of them obviously, so I don’t know their true feelings, and perhaps they are just not affectionate, or their loving side doesn’t come out in public. I have just never looked at them and seen a romance.

klint

Posted at 7:51 AM on August 22, 2011

could have fooled me thought that dress would have been dodo brown.