Sorry Kate, but Kim’s nuptials were the best of the summer!
Back in April, Kate Middleton and Prince William tied the knot. Over the weekend, Kim Kardashian wed Kris Humphries. Both weddings became an obsession for the public — but only one can rule the season and it was definitely Kim’s! Find out why!
1. We Can’t Watch Kim’s Wedding Until October! Yes, instant gratification is almost always better, and that’s what we got with Wills and Kate’s live broadcast. But the anticipation building up to E!’s 4-hour special on Kim’s ceremony adds to the excitement. And bonus? We don’t have to wake up at the crack of dawn to watch Kim get married.
2. We Like Big Butts And We Cannot Lie! After the Royal Wedding, Pippa Middleton‘s behind was the talk of the town. But her bum is nothing compared to the Kardashian sisters’ famous rear-ends.
3. More Celebrities Guests! Sure, Guy Ritchie, Victoria & David Beckham and Elton John attended Prince William and Kate’s wedding — but Kim had Robin Thicke, Alan Thicke, Jillian Barberie, Mario Lopez, Eva Longoria, Sugar Ray Leonard, Mel B., Avril Lavigne, Ryan Seacrest, Julianne Hough, Ciara, LaLa Vazquez, Carmelo Anthony, George Lopez, Brittny Gastineau, Scottie Pippen AND Lindsay Lohan. Is there really any contest?
4. No Fascinators! I’ll admit, for a second I was fascinated (get it?) with Princess Beatrice‘s and Princess Eugenie‘s head-pieces. Then I realized I was more interested in their ridiculous fascinators than I was with Kate’s dress. But Kim doesn’t have to worry about anything overshadowing her attire. And speaking of dresses …
5. Kim Had Three Gowns! Kate only wore two. Game, set, match, Kardashian.
– Denise Warner
Click For More Of Kim’s Wedding!