Kate Gosselin Says She's Scared For Her Future Now That 'Kate Plus 8' Is Canceled!

Mon, August 22, 2011 11:25am EDT by 18 Comments

No one knows what’s next for the Gosselin family — not even Kate! Do you think she should be so worried?

Kate Gosselin is definitely losing sleep over her recent unemployment and we don’t blame her. The mom-of-eight took to her Twitter over the weekend to banter with fans over the uncertainty of her future and her concern that she won’t be able to provide for her eight little ones!

“@Kateplusmy8 It’s just a chapter in the past, but don’t close the book, just turn the page,” a fan tweeted to Kate. “The next chapter will be better than the last.”

Kate immediately responded with: “@Livin4LifeLove I sure hope ur right! I don’t like this ‘treading in unknown territory feeling’. It’s scary … But alas I remain positive!”

The reality mom’s loyal “tweeties” continued to offer their support and well wishes throughout the night and Kate did her best to reassure them: “@PeggyScot very kind and thank you! It will not be good bye-I promise! :) I have 8 kids to feed:)& I know how u guys feel– I’ll do u proud!”

Despite the unfortunate timing, Kate is busy enjoying the last week of summer with her kiddies.

“GM all!Enjoying last wk of summer sleep ins.I can’t believe summer is almost over–again!I wait all yr, then POOF it’s gone!:( Hav a gd day!”

Kate even revealed that she and her kids had a photo shoot for People over the weekend where they gave their final interviews — how sad!

But it’s not over yet — a brand new episode of Kate Plus 8 airs tonight on TLC so if you’re getting nostalgic, tune in!

— Chloe Melas

More Gosselin on HollyBaby:

1. Kate Gosselin Rubs Her Amazing Abs In Ex Jon’s Face! OUCH.
  2. Kate Gosselin Tweets Pic Of Her Disastrous Laundry Room: Is Yours Like This?
  3. Does Kate Gosselin Have A Boyfriend?

Michael Mansun

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 20, 2012

I hope the b/i/t/c/h dies. She got a little money and had some comsetic fix-ups, then dumped Jon, and look at her going broke a/s/s/ now!

cristian ronaldo

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 9, 2012

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and test once more right here frequently. I’m fairly certain I’ll be informed many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the following!

cityscape farrer park

Posted at 2:40 AM on May 24, 2012

It is truly a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

developer launch

Posted at 10:49 PM on May 23, 2012

Magnificent points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What may you recommend in regards to your submit that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

Abby

Posted at 5:25 AM on August 25, 2011

Goodness, that woman have no shame. For a while I thought she wasn’t going to use that “have pity on me” tune again.

The question is which network is going to buy her fake cries for “help me, I have 8 mouths to feed.”

It’s time America wakes up – I don’t remember being there when she was making 8 babies.

Where did she spend all the money? If people stop watching her show these networks will be scared to be near her.

Laurie

Posted at 12:05 AM on August 23, 2011

Her house should be paid off, so she should be able to live on an RN’s salary, plus the interest off the invested $. She could get a school nurse job – the hours/days the kids are in school so wouldn’t need sitters, and that would include health insurance. Live like 98% of America does.

Mary Ann

Posted at 8:19 PM on August 22, 2011

Scared for the kids future?! Give me a break! She can’t be so stupid that she didn’t invest the MILLIONS of dollars she’s made. She’s not fooling anyone, except her blind followers. The only thing Kate is afraid of is having to get a REAL job and not being in the spotlight. Time to face reality!

me

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 22, 2011

i am sure she will be just fine….the kids made an awful lot of money for mommy dearest to live on…gosh forbid if she saved any for them, but she will be fine on their money….would u want her to be your nurse!? she’s finished! yay!

HI 50

Posted at 4:15 PM on August 22, 2011

Why the hell would anyone invite Momster to their events? DWTS have had past performers attend events, BUT NOT KATIE IRENE KREIDER?! Why? Just speculating, but her requirements were probably too expensive. Boob Guard, 1st class airfare/hotel/amenities, police escort…you know, all the requirements other stars DO NOT ask for but the Heinous Katie.

Irene

Posted at 4:59 PM on August 22, 2011

True enough!

HI 50

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 22, 2011

EVERYBODY knows Katie Irene Kreider aka Kate Gosselin’s NET worth in 2010 was $5MIL. Goggle “celebrity net worth kate gosselin” NET = $$ she took home to the bank. What is wrong with the sheeple turned lemming?! Why follow a woman who morphed into the most HATED reality mom? Why follow a woman who claims her kids were playing & the show was the realiest reality show when EVERYBODY knows K+8 was SCRIPTED! Stupid woman.

If she didn’t invest the $$ the Gosselin 8 worked so hard to earn then she DESERVES what’s coming. Maybe TLC got tired of she victimish-diva antics? The final episodes DO NOT endear her to the viewers. In fact, the previews make her look like the UBER b!t)ch the non-fans know her to be.

On twitter she tweeted her twats that the G8s’ backpacks & lunch bags were going to be recycled. SO one of her idol woshippers felt sorry for the kids, went to Kohls & bought the kids NEW backpacks & lunch bags. Momster, being the uber grifter she is, will probably pick up the freebies & sell the freebies to the consignment shop she frequents. Watch, it’s coming.

Maybe Steve Neild, her handler/boob guard, advised her in $$ management as he did in her landscaping, trips, etc, etc. After all, he was a beneficiary of the Gosselin 8’s HARD WORK! Now that TLC is finito, where will he go? Back home to his wife & sons? Hum, inquiring minds want to know.

Irene

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 22, 2011

Anyone know if the Wicked Witch of Wernersville is invited to Kim Kardashian’s New York wedding?

I think Kate needs to shut the pies of twitter up! Her own fan club is causing her job offers.

Lydia

Posted at 2:07 PM on August 22, 2011

Did she really not save up ANY money for the day when this show would not be on? I sure hope she at least put money away for a college fund for each of the children, they earned it! Can she not downsize from her manse? Buy a less expensive car? Put the kids in a less expensive private school, or even public school? Go to a less expensive stylist, or buy clothes on sale, at discount outlets, or gasp, at used clothings stores? I guess what I am saying is live like most of America does. Also, if she feels as if she can’t make it, what was her plan when she was implanted, already having two children, and knowing multiples are possible, especially with how many she had implanted? Did she know she would land a TV show? Did she think it would last forever? I wish her all of the best, but I know of other families this large that make it without at TV show, so I really have no sympathy, other than sympathy for her being unemployed right now. That is hard on anyone. She is skilled however, and nurses are always in need, so I am confident she will find employment soon.

mtre

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 22, 2011

she’s worried cuz now she will have to go back to ugly kate! no nails, no more getting her hair done, no more dressing in designer clothes, no more designer sunglasses and purse!

JC

Posted at 2:20 AM on August 24, 2011

Ugh she’s ugly now – inside and out. Also a horrible role model for her daughters by turning herself into an old, blonde Barbie who looks nothing like her former self.

Maybe she’ll look better if she can’t afford those tanning trips for a while. Less Oompa Loompa orange and all…

David Ramsey???

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 22, 2011

This is just like Hollywood. I mean, geesh! These people earn millions and don’t know how to invest or save like the average Joe??? I really hope she has a rainy day fund–because regardless of your high status or celebrity, you’ll always need one!!! P.S. Kate–all those surgeries you had were not a necessity but a want. If you are truely worried about feeding your kids, then maybe you should’ve thought about that before, don’t you think?!?!?! Also, it is a posibility that she is simply worried about keeping up her way of life instead of the basic food and shelter. To that, all I can say is remember where you came from.

Stormyboo

Posted at 12:11 PM on August 22, 2011

Oh dear…..what will she do? I don’t really see her on TV anywhere, or a spokesperson, people know her, its her brand, Kate + 8 where is she going with that?

If she can’t provide for her kids, then shame on her, she had to know the ride would end, and I hope she saved some $

There is always nursing…………………………..

mary

Posted at 11:46 AM on August 22, 2011

SHE MADE 4 MILLION DOLLARS LAST YEAR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe she is riding the poverty pity train again!!! Last week she tweeted bout opening a resturant or starting a fragrance!!?? She is disgusting and people who fall for it over and over are dumb!?