Justin Bieber's Mom Says Selena Gomez Is An 'Amazing Role Model' — And We Agree!

Mon, August 22, 2011 9:01am EST by 23 Comments

Duy Bui

Posted at 3:58 PM on January 14, 2013

Uh c’mon people, Sel isn’t bad like you think !! She love her , fantastic actress by win 3 Emmys[ i not sure but i know she at least won an Emmy}, also she is a excellent singer.She maybe not the best but try to give her fan the best she can have.So hold your breath and don’t call a bad woman or fat. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2//2?869@578″LQ

hailey

Posted at 7:50 PM on May 2, 2012

Im a bieleiber but im not like those crazy fans that hurt selena and justin because there together he not all yours get a LIFE people he said one day he even might marrie her but that hes to young to think about marriage so BACK OF there cute together by the way justin is HOT and selena is pretty tmfeo (totaly made for each other)

Tori

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 28, 2012

i agree. im not a huge jelena fan, but i feel bad for them for people trying to destroy them. I just feel bad for them, seriously… It’s pissing me off. some people say that she shouldn’t date beiber cause shes older than her. I laughed so hard because im like “Who cares?”. jelena haters make me laught really hard. im not a huge fan, but i feel bad for them………..

Tori

Posted at 6:38 PM on June 28, 2012

*him

Sarah

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 30, 2012

Miley!!!! =]

Sadie

Posted at 2:13 PM on October 14, 2011

They’re not role models. They’re spoiled kids. Someone better be prepared to pick up the pieces when they fall.

mariah hernandez

Posted at 8:21 PM on September 9, 2011

i hope me and justinbieber get to meet someday if he comes back to newyork huhh wow i never got to meet him .

mariah hernandez

Posted at 8:20 PM on September 9, 2011

and i cant belive justin is not goin to date one of his fans .now thats mean.

TruthBeTold

Posted at 9:22 PM on August 22, 2011

I live in a world where no ones perfect. OBVIOUSLY . Everyone makes mistakes and ALL Miley,Taylor,And Selena made mistakes soo really their ALL role models… A role model to me is someone who is Honest,True to them selves, respects others, plain out kind, And can admit when they done wrong and move on from it… If you don’t have that I don’t dare look at youu (Haha) Point is none of these girls deserve to Be labeled on by their image…. But on who they are as a person!! :) #TRUTH

mariah

Posted at 8:16 PM on September 9, 2011

hey every one my name is mariah and im a fan of justinbieber.and i was wondering if justinbieber and selena is goin to get married someday because i see that they are happy in other pictures.

andy

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 22, 2011

selena is wonderful! :) I love her so much, haters want her to be a bad role model but that will never happen… sorry! :P

woot

Posted at 1:24 PM on August 22, 2011

wow mama, cut down on the tween language LOL

Zelda

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 22, 2011

Kids let your role model be God, or your parents, or someone you know, not someone in Hollywood. These “kids” usually grow up too fast and do things that you would be better off not doing.

Ann

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 22, 2011

I agree with you there

Aimee

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 22, 2011

Oh sure, she’s a great role model. Dressing up in low-cut tops, dresses that go down to her bum, and taking pics of her boobs. Oh yes, she is the best and most self-respected person.

Emma

Posted at 10:16 AM on August 22, 2011

well she’s a better role model than miley cyrus!

Mattie

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 22, 2011

At least Miley’s real. Selena acts like she’s a little princess. I’m not saying that she isn’t a good role model because she’s innocent, I’m saying it because she comes out a little fake. Like nothing can touch her. While Miley has faced scandal, after scandal,and she still comes up on top. That’s what a role model is. Some one who keeps going even with everyone trying to knock her down(Miley&Demi), not a sweet innocent girl that Selena’s being.

Peaches

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 22, 2011

Definitely. Miley Cyrus is real and natural
Taylor swift and Selena gomez acts good only to be loved by puritans and show to parents they´re “good innocent” girls.
Britney Spears burnt herself playing on that image so will gomez and swift And sorry but they are not innocent it´s just for THE BUSINESS. Come on open your eyes girls

LouLou

Posted at 8:16 PM on August 22, 2011

I agree with you there. I remember watching a video of Miley and her mother out on the town and one of the paps pushed her mom, and she went to her mother’s defense and she STILL got criticized for defending her OWN mother. I was never a HUGE fan of Miley, but after I saw that video, my whole view on Miley changed. I truly admire her.

psych

Posted at 3:37 AM on August 25, 2011

And I also remember watching a video of her doing drugs and having no respect for her so what’s your point. You’re telling me that Miley’s life is so horrible that she feels like she can’t deal and she needs to take something to enhance it? Or are you telling me that she’s being influenced by other people and by societal pressures. If so I don’t think that’s a person who’s a good role model or a person that should be put up on a pedestal especially for children to look up to.

Pam

Posted at 3:45 AM on August 25, 2011

I don’t think you understand that sometimes people are good girls. Sometimes people are nice. Like Taylor Swift said she never went to a club before and lived with her parents. That’s nothing you can pretend to be, that’s just how things are. That doesn’t mean they don’t have boyfriends and have fun and do other things that just means they make different choices than a lot of people their ages. I think a role model is whoever you want it to be but I think kids need good role models. They don’t need Miley Cyrus going yeah I’m on Disney and I smoke salvia and do this and that’s okay because it’s not. They need someone going hey I’m Selena Gomez and I just want to donate to charity and tour with my band and I don’t want to talk about my boyfriend. Someone who has goals and is motivated and is showing kids that they can be good girls and be sweet. There’s already enough bad girls that are not on Disney shows.

ghty

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 21, 2012

She does not come out on top. If your idea of natural is a teen that licks fake boners, does sex scenes, swears, dates someone way to old for her, has no hit music out right now, and does drugs, then she is the best role model out there

liana

Posted at 6:36 PM on May 12, 2012

selena and taylor is the best role model .. we hate miley’s teeth its looks like she has cancer gum .. yeah i knoe ..