From compensation for TV rights to a free cake and wedding dress, Kim & Kris prove it’s good business to get hitched!
Kim, 30, and Kris, 26, sold just about every element of their wedding to the highest bidder and landed some high-priced swag as well, the New York Post reports. The paper even shows an incredible breakdown of how the wedding benefited Kim and Kris financially, and we’re sure you’ll be shocked!
Payments the couple received:
- $15 million plus profit for four-hour, two-part wedding special on E!
- $2.5 million for exclusive photos with PEOPLE
- $300,000 for exclusive engagement announcement with PEOPLE
- $100,000 for exclusive rights to bridal shower with Britain’s OK! mag
- $50,000 to have bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas
Stuff the couple got for free:
- $15,000 to $20,000 Hansen’s Bakery wedding cake
- $20,000 Vera Wang wedding dress and fittings
- $40,000 for two more Vera Wang evening dresses
- $400,000 in Perrier Jouet Champagne
- $150,000 in hair and makeup for photo shoots and TV “home video”
- $10,000 in Lehr & Black wedding invitations
Additionally, the couple received their $2 million 20.5-carat engagement ring and $1 million wedding bands by jeweler Lorraine Schwartz at a huge discount.
Well, we’re officially jealous. Which part of Kim and Kris’ glamorous wedding are most envious of, HollywoodLifers?
– William Earl
Click For More Of Kim’s Wedding!