Kim Kardashian Has Stevie Wonder Playing Her Wedding — Wild Details From The Ceremony Emerge!

Sat, August 20, 2011 12:56pm EST by 11 Comments

emmasmile

Posted at 9:23 AM on August 21, 2011

They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.I am a 26 years old nurse, young and beautiful. Now I am seeking an older gentle man who can give me real love , so i got a username Annababe2011 on—a’ge’l’es’s’da’te. C óM—it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and older men, or older women and younger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friends.

victory

Posted at 10:00 AM on August 21, 2011

Emma: There are other web sites to look for a ‘sugar daddy’,this site is for celebrity news. TRAMP!

Tracy P

Posted at 10:09 PM on August 20, 2011

How can one possibly compare a Kardashian to a Middleton or even use the word “royal” in the same sentence as the word Kardashian? Hollywood Life, a Kardashian wedding is better compared (by accomplishment) to one of a gypsy wedding on TLC. Trashy and thrown together at any expense. The mother of this family has capitalized on exploiting the raunchy behavior and immoral acts of her daughters on tv. Take the cars, clothes, homes and swag away from this family and it gets pretty flat. Would make for a better reality show also.

victory

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 20, 2011

Earth, Wind & Fire live at the reception, now I’m really jealous. What a fabulous night it will be for all. I’m sure the newlyweds will be relieved when it’s all over. But what an event. Whew!

samy

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 20, 2011

kim is so annoying

Lisa

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 20, 2011

It’s funny that she and everybody else is trying so hard to compare these two to Will and Kate. But the truth is they can never beat or even get close to the magic of the ACTUAL royal wedding. People will remember that for YEARS just like they still remember Charles and Diana’s. But for Kim’s…. i wonder how long. Just look at Khloe’s… no one even remembers all the “details”. Sorry Kim, but you can’t beat real royalty!

Pauline

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 20, 2011

Kim K is trying to keep up with the royal wedding, no chance. She is not royal nor will she ever be. Kim will be herself. She is not marrying a prince nor is she a princess or a duchess. Kim have a wonderul wedding but make it your own. Try not to copy someone else’s.

victory

Posted at 10:06 AM on August 21, 2011

I agree, Pauline. The royal wedding was regal, Kim and Kris’ wedding was a celebrity extravaganza. Completely different stripes.

Lorraine

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 20, 2011

I’m glad that Kim Kardashian has found love and happiness and is finally getting married. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Alli

Posted at 3:20 PM on August 20, 2011

so what i got from that was…

you love your breasts and like talking about them just as much as your exes do BUT you like to pretend that it’s annoying to hear people worship them because if you blatantly brag, then no one will want to hear it.

oh, and kim k is getting married.

seriously? no one saw through that, and no one cares about your cleavage.

Kate