Kim Kardashain Blogs On Her Wedding Day: 'I Can't Believe It's Finally Here!'

Sat, August 20, 2011 11:49am EDT by 12 Comments

katina

Posted at 4:46 PM on January 4, 2012

She just needed to spread her legs again typicall Kim and it will not last she will dump him for something or a typical bu))sh)t answer

jules01930

Posted at 4:18 PM on November 3, 2011

I don’t feel bad in the slightest. I feel bad 4 Kris H, and I wasn’t even keen on the guy.he looked like an oga,arrogant, certainly didn’t fit with the family well. I wondered what was attractive bout him 2 Kim. I think the majority of people knew she just wanted a fairytale wedding.a bit immature.2say, she’s not famous for being famous is malarchy, her parents were socialites, her mother is the fame Wh..e, and wanted that 4her family. Kim did a sex tape and hung out with paris hilton. thats all really. Let me ask this, ? has she done anything 2make a differ in this country. Has she given2 charities, we no the show only had 2 instances,when they went 2New Orleans, and when Bruce took kids 2 a homeless shelter. everything IS about Money with this family. , and that’s all well N good, but now 2 play with someone’s heart like that is just dirty. Maybe it was when he said, “when we have kids and their in school, nobody will care about U later”.. or sumthing like that. Maybe it killed her ego. I watched this show the first 2 seasons, it was then that they seemed real a bit wild, but they seemed more like a family. there was no botox or NEthing 2 glamourous., they are a plastic family. Lets Boycott everything KARDASHIAN! YOU ARE SUCH A TRAMP. and He’s right, everyone will forget you soon….

Jan

Posted at 2:06 PM on October 14, 2011

Please, the press sure can screw up a good thing…! I would not have expected different, remember Kim and Kris, “Happiness is a serious Problem !” People want you to be miserable like they are…Best of luck and hang in there. This Saturday my husband and I celebrate 13 years together! It is still going strong and better than I could have imagined.

Kris Jenner, I can understand all of your tears as of late, I too am in the change of life and it is not easy. You looked beautiful before. Keep up the Kardashians and keep it real. Cheers, Jan

kemi

Posted at 8:10 AM on September 6, 2011

wishing you the very best in marital life Kim, love you and your family. and my prayer for you is that you and hubby stay together and be best of friends forever. Amen

kemi
Lagos Nigeria

Gianna

Posted at 10:12 PM on August 20, 2011

Congrats! wish all both of you a life full of happiness and health! you deserve it! hope you day was full of joy! im happy to hear that you and your family are jumping in your fairytale glory! :)

Crystal B

Posted at 7:11 PM on August 20, 2011

Hi Kim I will like to wish you the best of luck and I am very happy for you I believe a person should enjoy life especially with true love and you are very blessed to have found the one. You and your sisters are pretty and very down to earth. Goodluck and Congradulations.

annet

Posted at 6:57 PM on August 20, 2011

hi kim i wish u the happiest day ever and let this be the begining happiness of u and kris u deserve it girl

charlotte

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 20, 2011

your father kim is looking down on his beautiful daughter.with a beautiful smile. god bless you both on this day.

jen

Posted at 5:24 PM on August 20, 2011

really? who cares!

Mia Nicole

Posted at 1:53 PM on August 20, 2011

Hey Kim K….here’s wishing you the greatest day ever! You and your family are the greatest inspiration! Congrats and best wishes !!!! Kiss

Lorraine O'Connor

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 20, 2011

I’m glad that Kim Kardashian has found love and happiness and is finally getting married. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

chrissy

Posted at 11:55 AM on August 20, 2011

must be nice to have this much damn time on your hands