Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Are Married! Congratulations!

Sat, August 20, 2011 10:21pm EDT by 14 Comments

MikeDerat

Posted at 8:28 PM on September 7, 2011

I cannot stop looking at our pics.they look georgous.congratulations Kim and Kris

deedww

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 21, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛

Olympic Fan

Posted at 4:07 PM on August 21, 2011

I was watching the women’s gymnastics competition last night! – so I avoided all the Kardashian wedding updates.

Kayla

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 21, 2011

Good luck Kim and Kris on your marrige that wont last a year! I hope it lasts fame hores!!!!!!

emmasmile

Posted at 9:12 AM on August 21, 2011

Congratulations! I’m glad that Kim Kardashian has found love and happiness and is finally married. I am a 26 years old nurse, young and beautiful. Now I am seeking an older gentle man who can give me real love , so i got a username Annababe2011 on—a’ge’l’es’s’da’te. C óM—it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and older men, or older women and younger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friends.

Marcelina

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 21, 2011

Kim Kardashian has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy!

emma

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 21, 2011

I know that is true because Kim can make women feel better. Kim is an amazing woman.

Lydia Roberts

Posted at 11:57 PM on August 20, 2011

I’m glad to see Kim Kardashian happy again and now married to Kris Humphries even though he is 4 years younger than her.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

Lorraine O'Connor

Posted at 11:56 PM on August 20, 2011

Congratulations! I’m glad that Kim Kardashian has found love and happiness and is finally married. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

beep

Posted at 11:34 PM on August 20, 2011

who cares what this bimbo does?

Kate

Posted at 7:14 AM on August 21, 2011

If you don’t care, why look at articles about her?

alissa

Posted at 11:02 PM on August 20, 2011

now that it’s over, can we shutup about them already?!

steph

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 20, 2011

i know right…its annoying

2AllDaHaters

Posted at 1:49 PM on August 23, 2011

all u haters r annoyed by them but yet u still r looking at them and responding with useless information…get a life and stop HATING!!! Congrats to Kris & Kim!!!