6 Things You Never Knew About “Conan The Barbarian” Star Leo Howard!

Sat, August 20, 2011 1:48pm EDT by 12 Comments

HollywoodLife.com chatted with Leo Howard – the star of Disney’s XD Kickin’ It and this weekends HUGE 3D film Conan the Barbarian! Lucky for us, we learned SIX new things about the young rising star!

Have you met Kickin’ It star Leo Howard yet? He has one of the most watched shows on the Disney’s XD! Not to mention his starring role as the young Conan in this weekends blockbuster Conan the Barbarian!, but with all that he still took some time out to talk with his BFFs at Hollywoodlife!

1. Leo’s trained in the martial arts: “I have been doing martial arts since I was four, so ten years now. It’s my favorite thing to do! It has been my passion since I was little!”

2. Leo’s a fan of cooking: “I love to cook! I looked up on YouTube on how to cook and of course there was thousands of videos and I just started from there. I love cooking chicken, any type of chicken dish. Chicken curry is really fun to make!”

3. Leo’s favorite actors: “Probably Johnny Depp or Jack Nicholson, they are probably two of my favorite actors!”

4. Leo’s future movie goals: “I just heard about this movie, The Crow. Obviously when I am older, but that would be super cool!”

5. Leo’s is an antique sword collector: “I collect antique weapons like swords and knives and at the end of Conan they gave me the big Conan sword! That was so cool, I have it in my living room as the centerpiece of my collection.”

6. Leo’s does all his own stunts: “I do all my own stunts in both Conan and Kickin’ It, there was no doubles! I just love being involved in it.”

Plus as an added bonus, he has a super crazy bulldog named Bella, but Twi-Hards don’t think he is naming his dog after the beloved Bella played by Kristen Stewart, it was named well before the movies! He added, “Nothing against the Twilight films, her name was Bella before them.”

Russ Weakland

elizaeth lutgen

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 18, 2013

omg he is so hot

natasha

Posted at 2:27 AM on August 26, 2013

wow….im speechless

Richy bailey

Posted at 12:01 PM on August 3, 2013

I really love leo howard because his cool,,,me and leo start dating two months ago,,,,we love each other somuch

elizaeth lutgen

Posted at 5:11 PM on November 18, 2013

yah right i diss bleve

Risuna

Posted at 3:13 PM on November 6, 2012

Wow! What an talented boy… I love your karate moves(stunts).you are awesome.oh,and i love ur smile.chao

HellsDeath

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 19, 2012

I have met Leo Howards and he never said anything about the cooking but most the rest i have heard but i don’t know if this was really him talking or maybe they edited it or i don’t know but i don’t think this was all the truth.

bonita

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 4, 2012

i live in ct and i think it would be nice if we all met leo howard i luv u

sunny

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 27, 2012

You are very adorible. i lov your smile and hair. lol

sun

Posted at 10:53 AM on February 5, 2012

Leo is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy. i love to cook also and he sounds so much like me.soleil

Ria

Posted at 5:58 AM on December 7, 2011

I think Leo Howard is cool his parent take care of dogs that’s so cool because I am voluntering at my vet and hope to be a vet when I am older

Angel

Posted at 3:39 PM on November 26, 2011

Oh my god Leo is soooooo cute!!!!!

Luana melo