Russell Armstrong Said 'Real Houswives' Footage Would 'Crucify' Him — His Mom Speaks Out.

Fri, August 19, 2011 7:18am EDT by 9 Comments

suze

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 31, 2011

taylor couldn’t be a worse example of motherhood and marrige. really, just watch the kid in action!! what a brat! kennedy certainly takes after her mom, i don’t get my way so i’m going to lash out.i really feel for russell, the tortured world he lived in. we only got to see taylor’s version and she wasn’t stable. what’s with the drunken episode? everythings everybody else’s fault. i’m not going to take responcibility for my own actions. i love the show but get rid of her!!!

tailslide

Posted at 12:17 AM on January 29, 2012

Agree on most points, but Russell was an a**. Taylor is and was a mess, but the fact he beat her is awful. not sure how you side with him in any possible way.
Note: the point about her being a disgusting mom is spot on! Who throws a $60k+ birthday party for a 4 year old? Seriously … what does the kid have to look forward too.

Helene

Posted at 2:30 PM on December 7, 2011

I feel there are inequities in Taylor’s accusations of her husband. While there may, indeed, have been abuse; I believe she has embelllished and exaggerated for selfish gain, and notoriety. Her mental instability leads me to believe that she exhaserbated certain explosive episodes with her husband by doing additional self harm sd msnipulations in her quest for attention and worth. I also find her inconsistent, in the pathology she describes, that he would even consider harming his daughter. Way back, when, she was addressing women fundraising for battered wives and she said, “You too can rise above your circumstances and live in Beverly Hills”! Are you kidding me?! Battered women want to stay alive; not find a more luxurious neighborhood! Her banter and victimizations of the other ‘wives’, while somewhat conceivable, are far too vindictive, rather than misplaced anger. I find her the poorest representation of hope for battered women in our country. Shame on Bravo for promoting this scenario, through her. I know from experience what i am talking about

Chris

Posted at 9:30 AM on August 20, 2011

I think Bravo should edit him out. Maybe he did all those awful things related to abusing his wife, his ex-wife….
Yet, there are children involved here and I just don’t think it should be viewed. He had some real demons, yes. And, it’s true he was aware he was filming, that’s what they signed on to do. Yet, he hated it, as you could easily see. He wasn’t paid for any of his filming…. I just don’t think it should be made public. Taylor should take a year off of this show and get her life/priorities in order for the sake of her 5 yr old. But, Bravo is doing the right thing by his family. Just my opinion.

Bobby

Posted at 1:52 AM on December 20, 2011

Did you see her interview with ET or the pictures of her eye when she had to have surgery?

Sheri

Posted at 8:28 AM on August 20, 2011

If he was gonna be cricified it was for his actions… Bravo only filmed him. There is no reason to hide what a monster he was.

Mike

Posted at 10:38 AM on August 19, 2011

The only one to blame is himself—If he felt crucified then he should have lived life better—its all reality–its real life footage or was he acting–

lucy

Posted at 9:45 AM on August 19, 2011

John also said she gave a stern warning to Bravo executives about airing footage of her son.I am a 26 years old nurse, young and beautiful. Now I am seeking an older gentle man who can give me real love , so i got a username Annababe2011 on—a’ge’l’es’s’da’te. C óM—it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and older men, or older women and younger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friends.

Sheri

Posted at 8:24 AM on August 19, 2011

Suicide can only be blamed on the person committing it. No one else is to blame.