'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Is Already Designing Her NYC Love Nest With J.P. Rosenbaum!

Fri, August 19, 2011 9:45am EST by 5 Comments

Sara

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 19, 2011

She’s definitely jumping the gun. They really don’t even know each other very well yet. And does she know how much it costs to live in New York??

kate

Posted at 9:18 AM on August 20, 2011

I totally agree with you. I have a feeling that they are getting too much attention.

Nicole

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 22, 2011

I moved in with my boyfriend after just 3 months. We’re on our third year together, still going strong and growing together everyday . Don’t be so quick to judge.

Yolanda

Posted at 11:45 AM on August 23, 2011

Thank you Nicole. You never know where their relationship is going to go. How is it going to grow long distant? Better they move in to deal with each other habits.

Carol

Posted at 2:50 PM on September 7, 2011

It’s about their hearts, not about where they are living. I agree with you. I have my own home, but spend oodles of time living with my honey at his place on the weekends (paying lots of attention too all his faults altho I’m hugging him to death, too). Then I come home to my house and realize I could not tolerate life if I could never see him again. That tells you where your heart is. Ashley and JP will soon find out where their hearts are.