Ashley shares her design inspirations revealing that she hopes for a fireplace, crown molding and a modern kitchen! Is she being realistic?
Bachelorette Ashley Hebert must be in lala land. The reality starlet is already designing her dream NYC apartment, creating an online inspiration board of all the qualities she would like to see in her and fiance J.P. Rosenbaum‘s new pad. While her design ideas are incredibly beautiful, Ashley may just have to come to terms with the fact that she’s not going to get everything she wants in a home out of a small NYC apartment.
Here are the ideas Ashley’s hoping to implement into her and J.P.’s love nest straight from her pin board:
- Ashley loves “wood and white.”
- Multiple mirrors on the bathroom wall.
- A baroque headboard for her bed.
- Modern light fixture in the bedroom.
- A fireplace.
- Crown molding throughout the apartment.
- A “contemporary look” in the kitchen.
- “Exposed brick” possibly in the bedroom.
- A “photo wall is a necessity,” Ashley shares.
- “[I] love anything black n white,” she notes.
- “I am a minimalist..” Ashley writes. “I need lots of shelving!”
- Ashley describes the living room as a “simplistic/stylish.” It seems that she wants this room to have tons of light.
- A huge walk-in closet just for shoes! She must be dreaming with this request.
“Check out my new addiction…Pinboarding! What do you think of my design inspiration for our new home?” Ashley tweeted Aug. 18. “I love Shabby Chic!!!!! :)”
Hopefully J.P. will buy into Ashley’s style — and hopefully Ashley’s willing to compromise once she figures out she’s not being that realistic with her expectations of the NYC real estate market.
BFFs — what do you think of Ashley’s shabby chic mixed with modern and rustic elements interior design style?
- Lindsey DiMattina
More Bachelorette Stories:
- Ashley and J.P. Need A Large Apartment For Her Clothes!
- Jen Scheft Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight!
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Talks About Date With Ben Flajnik!