Selena Gomez Says The Last Person She Called Was 'My Friend Tay' – Is She Talking About Taylor Swift!?

Thu, August 18, 2011 4:17pm EDT by 9 Comments
Loading video...

Selena reveals she may be hanging out with Taylor Swift!

When not trying to impress her dougie-aficionado boyfriend Justin Bieber with her own dance moves, Selena Gomez is just a normal teenage girl who enjoys texting and keeping in touch with her best friends.  But in a recent interview, Selena revealed the last person she called was her friend ‘Tay’ — does she mean Taylor Swift!?

“The last person I texted was Shannon…and the last phone call was Tay — Taylor,” Selena said when asked by a fan during a live twitter chat.  But she refused to reveal any more information about this mysterious ‘Tay.’  “[She's] my friend Taylor — [my] best friend.”

Could Taylor Swift be the ‘best friend’ Selena is talking about?  If you HollywoodLifers had a day to hang out with Taylor and Selena, what would you do with them?

– Michael Emer

Have A Fever For More Justin Bieber? Cure Yourself With MORE News HERE!

1. Kim Kardashian Kicks 50 People Out Of Her Wedding — Did Justin Bieber Get The Boot?
  2. Justin Bieber V. Robert Pattinson — Who Gives Better Gifts To Their Girlfriend?
  3. Justin Bieber Vs. Selena Gomez: Who Dougies Better? Watch Vids & VOTE!

leah

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 31, 2011

hi slerna gomeza happy new year all the best for to 2012 hope your family has a good time

leah

Posted at 3:37 PM on December 31, 2011

hi selena gomez you are my best popstar in my life my best song is love you like a love song i like that song becouse you have a lovley voice on that song i love all your songs but aspeslie love you like a love song i wish you were my sister becouse you are so betufull you are like my sister love leah

Megan

Posted at 9:17 AM on August 19, 2011

No, Bonnie, Selena is talking about Taylor Strecker from Cosmo Radio! I thought you already knew they were BFFs!

lea

Posted at 9:14 PM on August 18, 2011

this post is so dumb!!

gabrielle

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 18, 2011

Every teens celebrities seem to be “best friend” with everybody.Do they really know the meaning of the words “best friend”.
They are young do not worry they will change

wtf

Posted at 5:19 PM on August 18, 2011

Uh, who cares?

Beth

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 18, 2011

You should read more. In an interview Taylor Swift already said her best friends are Selena Gomez and Emma Stone. Check Perez, you’re behind Hollywood Life!!

Sean Hunter

Posted at 4:38 PM on August 18, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

Sophie

Posted at 4:29 PM on August 18, 2011

This is non-sense. Why would Justinbe jalous from taylor and Selena’s realtionship. He’s got buddies himself!