Selena Gomez Finally Confirms: Justin Bieber Is A Good Kisser! How Cute Are These Two?

Thu, August 18, 2011 10:36am EST by 7 Comments

deedss

Posted at 10:32 PM on August 18, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.
our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛

Sean Hunter

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 18, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

Jane

Posted at 1:43 PM on August 18, 2011

Site always good for trolling & laughs. The DJ never said to smile if it’s true – he just said smile, which she politely did. When he tried to INFER that meant good kisser – her response was well DJ smiled too so he must have kissed Bieber too. There was not a answer to that ?.

Is anyone really watching these videos? Or just spin a headline.

H

Posted at 1:07 PM on August 18, 2011

Yeah totally this isnt for attention. Just answer a personal question about your realtionship Yeah totally prople arent gonna talk about it why would they talk about you? Psh who cares if your dating the most known teenager in the world. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez are Attetion seekers.

Jane

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 18, 2011

Your insertion maybe true – but did you watch the video? She never confirmed or “smiled” to confirm that question. She deflected the ? but the DJ tried to spin it and then this site spinned it even more – but hey it’s a gossip site.

But it’s cool if you just want to rant on – but if you watched the video w/ clear eyes.. you see that’s NOT what happened. Further – I could care less if teenagers are good kissers – that’s so creepy.

Rebecca Honey

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 18, 2011

Awww, that’s so sweet. Coincidently, my boyfriend and I had the most sensual kiss last night which made my head spin and my heart miss a beat. My boyfriend is an amazing kisser and he knows exactly what to do to turn me on in all the right ways.

urgh...