Kim Kardashian: Divorce Your Mom, Kris Jenner, Share Your Dough & Take Off Your Makeup If You Want Your Marriage To Last!

Thu, August 18, 2011 2:18pm EST by 17 Comments

Lorraine O'Connor

Posted at 4:31 AM on August 27, 2011

I hope they follow Bonnie’s advice. Marriage, in my experience, takes work. A lot of work.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. I’ve got curves and a large bust but it seemed that men were more interested in my chest than my personality. My exes seemed obsessed with my cleavage. They were always going on about my breasts, and in bed they practically worshipped them, while I wished they concentrated their attention elsewhere.
My husband’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Ann

Posted at 9:40 AM on August 25, 2011

Oh my really too young? I cannot believe people say that haha. I am like 22 and married and mine is fine. All I have to say is who cares and why do you care if she is keeping her mom around? I mean all her mom needs is a good talking to and if Kim does not want to do that then that is her, this is not our problem. Plus she does not do anything anyway she is known for Ray J geesh. I can care less, but I can say that I pray for them and their happiness. I hope that she is happy with him and so on. I think they went a little too fast, but to be honest I have to say that he was not a citizen here anyway, he was only here for basketball, so the marriage is kinda based off that as well. She wanted to keep him here.

Buffy6582

Posted at 8:51 PM on August 24, 2011

Who the F*&k Cares???? Im tired of hearing about her. What does she do again?????

annie

Posted at 10:42 PM on August 20, 2011

so you can’t see love in their eyes? k….that makes sense…. and who are you to judge that this wedding is fake?

Stephanie

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 20, 2011

He is too young that is why this marriage will fail. He is not of age to get married. He probably proposed because she is good looking now and he has had a whirlwind season as an nba player and she is considered the sexiest woman in the world and he is dating her. This is one of those male “first marriages” the one where they look back and say “i was too young.” What sucks is that she wants this so bad and she seems so genuine about her love and seems so relieved about finally being engaged and will be heartbroken. The divorce will be ugly on her side.

lucy

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 19, 2011

this is gonna be just like britney spears and kevin federline. an absolute trainwreck.I am a 26 years old nurse, young and beautiful. Now I am seeking an older gentle man who can give me real love , so i got a username Annababe2011 on—a’ge’l’es’s’da’te. C óM—it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and older men, or older women and younger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friends.

michelle

Posted at 7:32 AM on August 19, 2011

Bonnie – why do you say your FIRST husband of 28 years? Are you planning a second? It’s cute the way you take this wedding seriously, though.

betty filler

Posted at 10:11 PM on August 18, 2011

blow jobs, bonnie.
you forgot blow jobs.

Sean Hunter

Posted at 4:29 PM on August 18, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

dumas1000

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 18, 2011

Perhaps these tips would relevant, if this were a real marriage. It is not.

oh dear

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 18, 2011

agreed!

Jen

Posted at 3:47 PM on August 18, 2011

Why is it not a real marriage? Famous people (even reality stars) can’t fall in love just because they’re on TV?! They may have sold out to be famous reality stars and their marriage may or may not last but it IS a real marriage.

oh dear

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 18, 2011

this all just screams of desperation. and the fact that it is so produced and constructed doesnt really help. this whole event is as fake as kimberlys face.

im sure she “thinks” shes in love though..

swthrt474

Posted at 4:55 PM on August 18, 2011

I agree. And I do not see love in there eyes

annie

Posted at 10:44 PM on August 20, 2011

oh your sure? are you like a mind reader or something? why don’t you just let everyone live their lives and you worry about your life?!

Lisa

Posted at 11:30 PM on August 22, 2011

Agree!!

LizethB

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 24, 2011

I agree this marriage is a total scam. I believe Kim wanted to be married so bad especially since her breakup with Reggie Bush.because she felt like it would never happen again. It was totally rushed/forced. I’m sure this will be Kim’s second divorce.