Justin Bieber Is Recording Not One But TWO Albums At Once — We're So Excited!

Thu, August 18, 2011 9:16am EDT by 6 Comments

A source close to the Biebs reveals he’s in the studio recording two unbelievable albums and he’s giving lesser known artists a chance to record with him!

Where does Justin Bieber find the time? We’ve been telling you 17-year-old popstar has been hard at work on his upcoming album and HollywoodLife.com has just learned that he’s actually working on two albums right now! How cool is that?!

“Justin met with producers last week about his new albums,” the source tells us. “They are looking to bring on some new artists … young blood, that are just starting out and not that well known yet.”

We were the first to tell you that Justin is collaborating with Will.i.am on the album and the Biebs has already revealed he’s recording with his bud Chris Brown. The official name of the album hasn’t been released but Justin dropped a hint on June 29: “been working on new music. this next album is gonna be best so far. #BELIEVE.” Perhaps “Believe” is the new title?

Our source wouldn’t confirm whether Justin’s girlfriend Selena Gomez would be working with Justin on either album.

“I’ve been working with Will.i.am, Chris Brown, and a lot of different people,” Justin has said. “So the album is going to be turning out great.” Justin added that as of now the reports that he will be collaborating with Demi Lovato are just “rumors.”

— Chloe Melas, reporting by Lindsey DiMattina

Have ‘Bieber Fever’? We’ve Got Your Cure Right HERE!

1. Justin Bieber Gets A Street Named After Him! Wow!
  2. Sean Kingston Talks About His Feud With Selena Gomez: I’m Better Friends With Justin Bieber!
  3. Justin Bieber And Kristen Chenoweth Glitter In Gold Getups! Is TheTrend Wacky, Tacky, Or Classy?

Eternity Torres

Posted at 10:43 PM on September 5, 2011

I love Justin baby life long dream is to see u live with u or for your mom to adopt me for we can be family that’s how much I love u JUSTIN BIEBER.EVERY PARTY OF MINE EVERY YEAR IS JUSTIN BIBER.X3X3. :)

JB GIRL

Posted at 10:32 PM on September 5, 2011

I THINK JUSTIN LOVES SELENA TO MUCH TO BREAK UP WITH HER.

Courtney

Posted at 3:42 AM on August 19, 2011

Yeah his new album is called Believe. It is widely known among us twitter fans. :)

mrh bieber

Posted at 1:24 PM on August 18, 2011

justin justin justin 4 ever look i adore u i love u my dream is seeing u and kiss u is like abig big dream i wish to talk to u my life will achiever i dont know how to describe how i love u babbbbbbyy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
with all of my loooove
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

mrh bieber

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 18, 2011

i wish from the god to make areplay if u r here
ur biggest lover (me) mrh

Patricia

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 18, 2011

I can’t wait for Believe but the only complaint I have is all of the guest stars. When I buy Justins album, I just wanna hear his voice and not all of these random people. If I wanna hear their music, I’ll go listen to their albums.I especially don’t care to hear some random unknowns on his album. Justin you don’t need all of these people….. you shine all on your own.