Tea Party Advocate Christine O'Donnell Walks Off 'Piers Morgan Tonight' After He Asks About Her Stance On Gay Marriage!

Thu, August 18, 2011 2:34pm EDT by 6 Comments

She calls Piers Morgan ‘rude’ and leaves the show infuriated — or was she just late to a witch circle?

Christine O’Donnell never seems to disappoint as a guest on any TV program.  But last night, Piers Morgan hit all the wrong buttons when asking her for her stance on gay marriage — forcing a frustrated Christine to walk off his show, Piers Morgan Tonight!

“Right now, I’m curious about whether you support gay marriage,” the outspoken Piers Morgan asked.  “You’re borderline being a little bit rude,” Christine replied, who while campaigning for the 2010 Senate race advocated that homosexuality is a disease that can be ‘cured.’  She then proclaims that she only wants to talk about what is in her book, though admitting that she does talk about the topic in her book.  “I do talk about my religious beliefs.”

Yet Christine doesn’t believe that the topic is an issue that is being debated today.  “It is obviously, as you know with Michelle Bachman’s views, a highly political contentious issue,” Piers is forced to remind her.  Yet the former tea-party candidate, who also has a lesbian sister, still refuses to focus on the controversial topic.  “It’s not a topic that I choose to embrace…right now what I’m trying to do is to promote a book that I hope to be a very inspirational story to people who are part of the tea party movement so we can bring America back to the second American revolution.”

Piers finally gets down to the issue at hand.  “Why are you being so weird about this?  I don’t think I’m being rude, I think I’m being rather charming and respectful.”  With that being said, Christine abruptly leaves the interview saying that she had better things to do.  “I’m supposed to be speaking at a Republican Women’s Club at 6 o’clock and I chose to be a little late for that, not to endure a rude talk show host.”

A baffled Piers goes on to respectfully promote Christine’s new book.  “The book is called Trouble Maker.  I think we now know why it’s called Trouble Maker…”

– Michael Emer

led tv case

Posted at 10:55 AM on May 5, 2012

Hiya very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?I’m happy to search out numerous helpful info here in the post, we want develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

thomas mc

Posted at 2:08 PM on August 19, 2011

She spouts her bigotry 24/7, then gets offended if anyone mentions it.

Sounds like mental disorder, to me.

Eric

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 18, 2011

She interviews well on Fox News

Sweetpea

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 18, 2011

What is wrong with her? Sweetie, the tea baggers will not get you elected, stop offending people or better yet, stick to congress see how that goes.

Oh and stuff your religion in a sock! Separation of church and state were does that begin?

Sean Hunter

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 18, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

oh dear

Posted at 3:37 PM on August 18, 2011

hilarious! this exemplifies everything thats wrong with politicians. they bullpoop everyone and never give a straight answer. no wonder this country is goin down the drains!!

please jon stewart, pick this one for your show :)