'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Have To Get A NYC Apartment Big Enough To House All Of Ashley's Clothes!

Thu, August 18, 2011 3:11pm EDT by 6 Comments

rapid weight loss suggestions

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 24, 2012

Hello there, just become alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it is truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate when you proceed this in future. Many folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

cyndi

Posted at 3:07 AM on February 10, 2012

Jp is so hot to hot for ashley she a whiner ..luv a man in pink

Joyce

Posted at 9:18 AM on August 22, 2011

Get rid of half the clothes. There are lots of people in need. The show is over & it’s time to get real. It’s always better to impress people with the inner self; silences the critics too.
I pulled for this couple early on & I continue to wish them the best.

leonaN

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 19, 2011

Ashley should have donated some of them to the same auction that a lot of the other bachlor/ettes had done. There are several centers that would love to have some of her clothes.

lucy

Posted at 9:13 AM on August 19, 2011

Maybe Ashley should get rid of some of her clothes? If she did, they could get a smaller place and in return pay less rent. Just a thought.
I am a 26 years old nurse, young and beautiful. Now I am seeking an older gentle man who can give me real love , so i got a username Annababe2011 on—a’ge’l’es’s’da’te. C óM—it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and older men, or older women and younger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friends.

Sean Hunter

Posted at 4:36 PM on August 18, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com