'Teen Mom' Maci Bookout: 'I Still Love Ryan!' Oh No, Is He Coming Between Her And Kyle?

Wed, August 17, 2011 9:22am EDT by 15 Comments

Maci can’t help the fact that her ex Ryan Edwards is still in her life, but it’s starting to take a big toll on her relationship with Kyle King!

On the August 9 episode of Teen Mom, sparks were definitely flying between Maci Bookout and her ex Ryan Edwards when she went to drop off Bentley, 2, at his house — and everyone noticed, including her boyfriend Kyle King. And Maci admits she still has feelings for Ryan! But what about Kyle?

“I love him [Ryan],” Maci, 20,admits to Us Weekly, “but there is a big difference between loving someone and being in love with them.”

Talking about the chemistry on the recent episode, Maci explains, “I’m just not sure what it is, and I haven’t asked Ryan about it.

“I don’t know what Ryan’s feelings are,” she adds. “They change day to day.”

Meanwhile, Ryan tells Us Weekly his relationship with Maci “is Bentley only,” saying, “We don’t have anything to talk about other than Bentley.”

So how does Ryan feel about this seemingly romantic tension between Maci and her baby daddy? Let’s just say he’s not thrilled. “Ryan 100 percent still has feelings for her,” Kyle, 23, admits.

And although Maci says Kyle is frustrated and feels like an outsider, she adds that the situation with Ryan has only made her relationship with Kyle stronger. And Kyle agrees, “If I can deal with his a**, I can do anything!”

But what do YOU think Teen Mom fans? Does Ryan still have feelings for Maci, and does she feel the same? Share your thoughts!

–Leigh Blickley

More On Teen Mom:

1. Jail, Drugs & Cheating — The 8 Most Shocking ‘Teen Mom’ Meltdowns!
  2. Maci Bookout Is So Mad At Her Ex, Ryan: “I Wanted To Cut His Eyeballs Out!”
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Maci Bookout & Kyle King Already Have Baby Names Picked Out! And Kyle Wants A Boy Just Like Bentley!

Marissa

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 13, 2012

I think Bentley is Ryans baby, they have the same ears and forehead!

Melissa

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 13, 2012

Maci is my favorite mom and Bentley is my favorite baby since dayyy one. I fwant them to get back together so freaking badddddddddddddddddd!

Emily

Posted at 7:16 PM on June 1, 2012

I think Ryan still has HUGE feelings for Maci and they should work things out and be together and i think that Kyle is just helping Maci relize that she wants to be with Ryan

Pandora

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 26, 2012

First love never dies. I hope maci and ryan will be reunited. They’re great couple though they’re stubborn. I think the way they both grow is unequal. Ryan isnt as mature as maci, they need to find the balance. I hope they’ll find a way to make it work, give each other another chance and build bentley’s future together!

COmama

Posted at 9:44 AM on October 5, 2011

I wish Maci and Ryan would just admit their feelings for one another, work on maturing, and learn how to work together already. Everyone else sees how they feel; they need to quit being so stubborn.

Tess

Posted at 4:59 AM on October 5, 2011

Yes maci and ryan belong together. I hope the start acting on thier feelings sooner then later before too much time comes between. Kyle is great but soul mates are soul mates.

Alyssa

Posted at 11:53 PM on September 25, 2011

@jen

Ryan’s mom already did a home DNA test on Ryan and Bentley in an earlier episode. Apparently she thought he was Kyle’s too!

savannnah

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 30, 2011

ryan mother needs to mind hers she always going back to ryan and telling him bout kyle maci is a good mother and kyle is there for bentley so if anything she should be happy

whoa

Posted at 10:39 AM on August 24, 2011

@Jen now that u mention that, in this pic I def do see it!!!!

Ang

Posted at 12:57 AM on August 24, 2011

Seriously Ryan and his fam need to grow up!!! They know Maci was good to him and tried making their family wk he decided parting hanging with friends and cheating were of more importance!!!! What a cop out, but I do think he has feeling for Maci still!! And I would kinda like to see it wk out for them I mean if they could make it wk and both be adults& find they do love each other that would be great for Bentlys future

liz

Posted at 4:46 AM on August 19, 2011

ryan needs to grow up & be there for maci & their baby! kyle is just a nice guy & he needs to move on with his life!

cindy

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 19, 2011

Kyle is a nice guy and he’s very mature for his age maci is licky to have kyle in her life and i hope she knows it

jessica

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 6, 2011

yeah i think that too. Ryan does love Marci and she loves him too, Kyle is just helping Ryan and Maci realize how they feel about each other.

jen

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 18, 2011

seriously people dna on kyle and bentley can noone else see this?

Emily

Posted at 1:04 AM on November 5, 2011

Yes, i totally agree, but sometimes I do think he looks like Ryan too. maybe Bentley is just picking up on Kyle’s expressions.