Kim Kardashian Has 3 $25,000 Vera Wang Wedding Dresses — Which Will She Choose? Plus More Wedding Details!

Wed, August 17, 2011 9:22am EDT by 14 Comments

tisha

Posted at 7:08 AM on August 20, 2011

hope scott doesn’t drink
to much at the wedding.

victory

Posted at 5:10 AM on August 20, 2011

The price for this wedding seems ridiculous, but, it is being televised in a two parter for the E channel. I imagine the Kardashian family has picked up very little of the cost, most likely Ryan Seacrest and E have ponied up for this extravaganza. If you are a regular watcher of the Kardashians, Sunday nights, those of us that aren’t might just tune in to see what all the hoopla is about. Ratings!

Yeah, and?

Posted at 4:27 AM on August 20, 2011

wow, so much planning… wonder if she has calculated how many crotch shots she’ll have in the wedding pics… better get Mama K on that stat! gots ta make da bucks!

akiba21

Posted at 6:40 AM on August 18, 2011

I paid $22,87 for an iPad2-64-GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38,76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $645 which only cost me $62,81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, [TagCent]-[com]

cram

Posted at 6:38 AM on August 18, 2011

ayusa

Posted at 6:38 AM on August 18, 2011

I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again.

akmhar

Posted at 6:37 AM on August 18, 2011

Martha

Posted at 1:50 AM on August 18, 2011

No matter how hard she tries to make it better that the royal wedding, no one will remember her wedding in 20 years. She is “just” another celebrity. People still remember charles and Dianas wedding. Just saying.

Maya

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 19, 2011

Totally agree wit u she’s just wasting her money to please an audience who will forget her really soon

deedqq

Posted at 9:38 PM on August 17, 2011

★★◎Something unexpected surprise fashion

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online
Believe you will love it.
very good shopping web.

our website: { w w w – ( jordanforworld ) – c o m }
┗☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆┛

Lauren

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 17, 2011

omg, 20k for a cake?.. such a waste.. i love kim but trying to top kate & will’s wedding is crazy, kate & will are royalty!!

Hmm

Posted at 1:23 PM on August 17, 2011

Black & White Theme yet Green Bridesmaid dresses? Sounds odd

katela

Posted at 11:36 AM on August 17, 2011

This poor guy is a chump.

hazel

Posted at 10:27 AM on August 17, 2011

I just hate this man’s looks. I like reggie better.humphery.He looks stupid.