How Dare Russell Armstrong's Ex-Wife Blame Taylor Armstrong For His Suicide!

Tue, August 16, 2011 5:34pm EDT by 22 Comments

Bonita

Posted at 5:08 AM on December 6, 2011

I totally agree with Barbara, Taylor drove Russell to kill himself.

Lilly

Posted at 1:34 PM on August 29, 2011

I can’t believe how ignorant some people are, Russell killed himself and it was his decision, it was his responsibility to reach out and look for help if he needed it, I know many people who think suicidal and have looked for help, I cannot be 24/7 looking after someone just because he says oh come back to my or I’ll kill myself, that is ridiculous. He did not have to stay with Taylor he divorced from his last family he could have divorced from this one too. He had money, if Taylor was spending too much he should have cancelled the credit cards or limited access to his accounts,I mean helloooo he should have sent her to get a JOB! These are excuses for ignorance, he could have done something other than commit suicide he just chose the easy way out. Stop hating on the barbie made blondes, if they have the money to make her lips bigger, her eyes higher, her boobs bigger, and her abs flatter so be it… I always said their is no such thing as ugly women, just broke husbands. Didn’t anyone watch Swan Princess? Hellooooo!

junie

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 23, 2011

MAYBE THAT’S WHY HIS EX-WIFE BLAMES HER. When You’re Closest to a Depressed Person; you definitely see or Ignore the Signs. She took his condition lightly-as just abusive.

Tracy

Posted at 12:54 AM on August 23, 2011

I’m so sorry for Taylor and Kennedy. This is very sad for their family. I liked Russell on the show, and used to feel sorry for him, because it always looked as if Taylor was not very nice to him, and she wasted his money very foolishly on things like a $60,000 kids party. Wow can we say gold-digger? He did seem sad often on the show. Poor Russell, may you now rest in peace.

usagirl

Posted at 8:04 PM on August 25, 2011

What’s up with Taylor being referred to as a “goldigger”. It seems that Russell had no problem marrying a tall,skinny, pretty blond wife..he lived the good life just as much as Taylor did.. and if he had a problem with how much money Taylor spent then he wouldv’e stopped it. He enjoyed the perks of his wife and himself being in the company of the great and the good in LA. It’s funny how when a man marries and shows off his pretty blond wife.. people give him a pat on the back !! But the woman is sneered at and called a “golddiger”. To blame Taylor for his death robs Russell of his responbility and his dignity.

Lynn

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 21, 2011

First let me say Mrs. Armstrong I am so sorry for your loss. It is so outrageous for people to make others who are grieving feel responsible for someone else’s decision, I know this first hand, my husband of 17 years committed suicide 3 years ago and the families blamed me and his own children. We have been treated like outcasts, we took a huge loss that affects our lives everyday. People really need to join together and support the people left behind not blame them. It is definitely a mission of mine to change this in society. I know you cannot change everyone but maybe make a difference for some. I am thinking about you in this time of loss and keep your head up even though your heart is hurting.

Sincerely,
Lynn

Layla

Posted at 10:19 PM on August 19, 2011

He wasn’t showing signs? He said to his grandmother he made up his mind and he was leaving, he asked his friend for an entire bottle of xanax, he told his mother he was upset and stressed over the way the upcoming season was going to make him look, he told his lawyer he was stressed over money, Taylor for some odd reason found it alarming when he didn’t answer her phone calls and went to his home and then had his roommate look in his bedroom window to see if they could see him. If these aren’t signs nothing is! Hindsight is 20/20 and I’m not blaming Taylor but don’t say he didn’t leave signs. He did and I believe he had threatened it to Taylor because his roommate said she mentioned she was worried he was going to hurt himself. Keep up.

Sandie Harrison

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 19, 2011

I blame her too. she is more interested in being a star. she poses like a dumb blonde. poor man should have walked out on her. she is a gold digger and looks like she had surgery on her lips. they all do. they look funny.

Teresa

Posted at 7:24 AM on August 17, 2011

I don’t get it you on the board for domestic abuse and your living with domestic abuse. This dose not make sense to me something is also wrong with Taylor in this marriage. Yeah, she was a gold digger, but once married she said she was his business partner. Them, how could she not have know about his financial issues. She had to know the financial stress he was under. If he was being abusive then the separation was necessary. The filing for a divorce, claiming for spouse support and child support, coupled with the market downturn, was too much to bare. This was not depression it was complete and utter desperation. He was a ruined man. On some level she had to know this would be too much. On some level she didn’t love or care enough to wait it out. That is real and tragic, that is where it may have played out differently.

Would of, should of, could of … it’s Taylor who will have to carry this the rest of her life. When we make decisions that are not based on love or kindness the consequences are hard to face. She is probably in as much pain now as he was in and she has to face it, she has a child to think about. She dose not have the option that Russell took. No way out for Taylor and Kennedy. They are in my prays. This is a tragedy!

Salliana

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 26, 2012

@Teresa Ever been in an abusive relationship? You don’t just ‘stick it out’. You get help. You leave. And they will threaten their life, or someone else’s. that’s EMOTIONAL ABUSE. I’ve been through it, I’d know. Don’t say Taylorhad a part in it because that’s not fair

Andy Myers

Posted at 3:54 AM on August 17, 2011

I just paid $24,31 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic GF 1 Camera that we got for $34,26 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 42 inch LED TV to my boss for $678 which only cost me $68,18 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentSpace.com

LaVonya from Reboundlovers.com

Posted at 12:44 AM on August 17, 2011

I agree with you on this one, Bonnie. It is a shame that she would blame Taylor.

Vee

Posted at 10:27 PM on August 16, 2011

Let this be a learning experience for all the women that go on these shows and air out all of their martial business. That party for the daughter probably contributed to his financial difficulties. I know that when you get with a man that may have some money that you get accustomed to that life style but don’t go over board and drive the men crazy. Look at what Teresa did to Joe on New Jersey Housewives.

Chris

Posted at 9:42 PM on August 16, 2011

Yes, to some point I do agree with you. It must have been difficult for him to have his private issues aired so publicly.
Yet, if he actually did beat this woman and others in the past, he must have known sooner or later–being on a reality show could “out” that past and present ugly behavior. Sad, all just very sad.

Chris

Posted at 9:35 PM on August 16, 2011

HOW HORRIBLE TO PLACE BLAME ON A GRIEVING FAMILY??!!
SUICIDE IS THE MOST DESPERATE AND HURTFUL THING, BUT CLEARLY THIS MAN WAS SECRETELY SUFFERING.
THAT DAUGHTER JUST LOST A FATHER SO POINTING A FINGER OR PLAYING THE BLAME GAME IS TERRIBLY SHAMEFUL!
PERHAPS THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH OF THE BEHAVIOR TAYLOR DISPLAYED AND IT’S TRULY HEARTBREAKING FOR HIS FAMILY AND ESP THE CHILDREN.

Johnny

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 17, 2011

Why in the hell are you typing in caps?

lola

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 16, 2011

she said it out of anger of course. but come on, this is a big shocking thing, people aren’t minding their manners at a time like this. it sounds like the ex-wife has a lot of issues with taylor in relation to her son being alienated from teh family.

debbi Mchugh

Posted at 7:43 PM on August 16, 2011

So sorry for your loss Taylor. I can’t imagine what your going through, my thoughts and prayers r with you and Kennedy.

disco

Posted at 6:03 PM on August 16, 2011

ok, this is a situation for a shrink.

julia

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 16, 2011

Taylor does deserve some of the blame for Russell’s suicide..She didn’t have to air all the ugly things about her marriage on tv and in the press..

Johnny

Posted at 12:21 AM on August 17, 2011

Gold-digging is becoming a major cause of stress-related illness and death.

alyson duran

Posted at 8:36 AM on August 18, 2011

I agree. When someone is standing at the edge of a cliff and you push them, it would be murder. Too often in a relationship, one or both partners push and push and push until something terrible happens. It is my feeling that if we would place ourselves in relationships based on deep friendship, then we would have a better time of it.