During this tragic time, ‘RHONY’ stars offer up their words and thoughts to Taylor and daughter Kennedy to help them cope with the loss of Russell Armstrong!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong and her 5-year-old daughter Kennedy are facing a very sad time with the loss of their husband and father Russell Armstrong. In the face of this horrible tragedy, The Real Housewives of New York City share their sympathies with the grieving family!
Here’s what each of the RHONY stars has to say to Taylor and Kennedy:
- Countess LuAnn de Lesseps: “Such a tragedy. My heart and sympathy go out to Taylor and Kennedy during this most difficult time.”
- Alex McCord and husband Simon van Kempen: “Our hearts go out to Taylor, their daughter and Russell’s family at this tragic time.”
- Kelly Bensimon: “Wow. All I can say is that we all wish Taylor and her daughter well. It’s difficult to navigate personal issues on reality Tv for you aren’t in charge of the outcome.”
- Sonja Morgan: “I was lucky to have a good time with Taylor. I spent some fun times with her in LA and we shared some good, light and fun times in South Hampton. For me to hear this news just breaks my heart. In the back of my mind, I always hope for reconciliation. I feel so sorry for her and her daughter. It’s devastating to hear she’s widowed with a child.”
- Ramona Singer: “Obviously he was extremely depressed. Depression is a disease. I think it’s very sad that he didn’t have the right help. Depression is very rampid throughout our country. People don’t like to talk about it. It is a disease and very debilitating. He had to be in so much pain for him to take his life. I feel for his daughter. I don’t think a child ever recovers from a parent who commits suicide. It’s the worst abandonment ever. I feel for his daughter the most. A parent who commits suicide is the worst thing that could ever happen to a child. 50 percent of marriages do no work out. Obviously Taylor wasn’t happy [but] she shouldn’t blame herself. I’m sure she feels guilty, but you know what? Everyone is responsible for their own destiny. I feel pain for her because I know she loved him very much because she married him and he’s the father of her child. I know she feels this loss also very deeply.”
- Bravo statement: “All of us at Bravo are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Our sympathy and thoughts are with the Armstrong family at this difficult time.”
- Housewives head honcho Andy Cohen also tweeted Aug. 16: “I am so very sad about today’s news. My prayers and thoughts are with Taylor Armstrong and her family.”
– Lindsey DiMattina
Get More Taylor Armstrong News Here!
- ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Star Russell Armstrong Commits Suicide. Taylor Armstrong ‘Devastated.’
- Taylor Armstrong’s Husband Has An Abusive Past! Are YOU Surprised?
- ‘RHOBH’ Star Taylor Armstrong Files For Divorce From Russell! Has She Already Found A New Man?